11-28-2013, 06:11 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Now open source!

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Source Code:

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.
1.3 - Updated for 1.07. Temporarily removed force host due to issues.
2.0 - New UI. Fixed some bugs and minor improvements. Open sourced.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!
Last edited by Tustin ; 01-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.

The following 119 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AbouImran, AlexNGU, ArtistM0dz, Asian, Authority Modz, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, TheDeadLift, Bli, BLiNDzZ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, BroIDontMod, Bucko, CARDIFF MoDz, Choco, ContinueModder, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Dead_Coast, ErasedDev, Diversify, djscoopOwnz, edd200sx, ELGOLDO, EliteHackzPS3, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, Habeeb, Foxhoundz3, Frank Ryan, FusionIsDaName, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, hacking247, Hardwel, harnoor.bal, Harry, hkownz, HyJacker, ilasthope, illegalzinc, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, ImSooCool, iSpeeDzM, iTпDM, J, jake5445, johncov1, joni_djESP, ka5hm1r, KevinWinterX, TheMightyMoJo, Lex, Loxy, M-alShammary, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, marioju, Mattyy^_^, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, MRHackzFTW, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Naturalprimex2, Norway-_-1999, palin23, pawn1, PayedMods, PingP0ng, primetime43, Ps3TheOnE, RatchetBooty, Rhizx, RoCK__711, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sebastian13, SeeNoKey, sikkwidditt, Sirprizer, slim355, smashedya, SnaY, Source Code and 19 other users.
01-17-2014, 04:23 PM #128
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
is there no force host???
01-17-2014, 05:18 PM #129
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Hey guys, new update is out. This version fixes the Chrome Players bug, adds Force Host and Small Crosshairs (works without steady aim). Enjoy. Winky Winky
01-17-2014, 06:42 PM #130
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Hey guys, new update is out. This version fixes the Chrome Players bug, adds Force Host and Small Crosshairs (works without steady aim). Enjoy. Winky Winky

Good Work :yes:
BTW
Add UAV In Hardcore Smile
01-17-2014, 06:42 PM #131
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements

Awesome! Thanks bro
01-17-2014, 08:30 PM #132
TxModz
Haxor!
force host does not work for me but everything else does like laser, redboxes

I am Currently on Rogero 4.50 CFW (CEX)
01-17-2014, 09:35 PM #133
M-alShammary
I am error
Offset Force Host ????
01-17-2014, 10:18 PM #134
Awesome but it wont spit out an eboot (window XP) any idea how to fix it ?

What does this do?

How do I use this?

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements

01-18-2014, 03:17 AM #135
Renton
Hurah!
Originally posted by alShammary View Post
Offset Force Host ????

and now the begging starts
01-18-2014, 07:22 AM #136
bhoot-iq
Bounty hunter
thanks bro

force host it work on cex ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.