11-28-2013, 06:11 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Now open source!

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Source Code:

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.
1.3 - Updated for 1.07. Temporarily removed force host due to issues.
2.0 - New UI. Fixed some bugs and minor improvements. Open sourced.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!
Last edited by Tustin ; 01-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.

The following 119 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AbouImran, AlexNGU, ArtistM0dz, Asian, Authority Modz, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, TheDeadLift, Bli, BLiNDzZ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, BroIDontMod, Bucko, CARDIFF MoDz, Choco, ContinueModder, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Dead_Coast, ErasedDev, Diversify, djscoopOwnz, edd200sx, ELGOLDO, EliteHackzPS3, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, Habeeb, Foxhoundz3, Frank Ryan, FusionIsDaName, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, hacking247, Hardwel, harnoor.bal, Harry, hkownz, HyJacker, ilasthope, illegalzinc, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, ImSooCool, iSpeeDzM, iTпDM, J, jake5445, johncov1, joni_djESP, ka5hm1r, KevinWinterX, TheMightyMoJo, Lex, Loxy, M-alShammary, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, marioju, Mattyy^_^, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, MRHackzFTW, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Naturalprimex2, Norway-_-1999, palin23, pawn1, PayedMods, PingP0ng, primetime43, Ps3TheOnE, RatchetBooty, Rhizx, RoCK__711, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sebastian13, SeeNoKey, sikkwidditt, Sirprizer, slim355, smashedya, SnaY, Source Code and 19 other users.
01-22-2014, 12:42 PM #155
divxea
Haxor!
Great tool,It would be even nicer if you added prestige's if possible.
Many thanks again.
01-22-2014, 01:52 PM #156
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Force Host only works with an open NAT (from what I've seen...) My NAT is open and it works every time.

i made a force host eboot with tihs an checked it with the default mp and there was no changes from wat i can see but i also didnt test in on the game yet

i downloaded the eboot someone made with 62000xp an in that one next to host migration it said Using Tustin's EBOOT Builder[ATTACH=CONFIG]29436[/ATTACH]
01-22-2014, 05:49 PM #157
Does anyone if the small cross hair is detectable.
Does it show up in the kill cam?
01-22-2014, 11:58 PM #158
eizey3
Gym leader
Originally posted by xXL34D3RXx View Post
No you only need to create the EBOOT.BIN
1 Run the EBOOT Creator & Load the .elf
2 Choice ur modz
3 Create the EBOOT
4 Replace ONLY EBOOT.BIN

Sorry 4 my bad english, Im Mexican xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone con NGU

Still Somethin Missing There Must Be More To It
01-23-2014, 10:14 PM #159
It al works but you cant join anyones game with this. In the last update of this (Before this) it worked. Could you please fix it.
01-23-2014, 11:12 PM #160
What does Custom FPS do?
01-24-2014, 03:51 AM #161
Pee Kaa Booo
Save Point
Ok sounds good
01-25-2014, 03:11 PM #162
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!

Force Host (CEX), Dont Work. I Think Hot Fix.

but, before Good Work.
Match is Possible, but, count down "8" "7" "6" ......, I kicked.
Please All Force Host Fix!!

Thanks All bro <3 and Sorry little English.
01-25-2014, 07:38 PM #163
im on 4.50 dex..ps3ita n multiman...

did everything as stated in the steps but the game wont even load up.
i did it at least half a dozen times and each time it just freezes. i cant even get to the start menu or nothing, screen just goes black when i try to start the game...

HELLPPPPP!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo