11-28-2013, 06:11 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Now open source!

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Source Code:

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.
1.3 - Updated for 1.07. Temporarily removed force host due to issues.
2.0 - New UI. Fixed some bugs and minor improvements. Open sourced.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!
Last edited by Tustin ; 01-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.

The following 119 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AbouImran, AlexNGU, ArtistM0dz, Asian, Authority Modz, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, TheDeadLift, Bli, BLiNDzZ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, BroIDontMod, Bucko, CARDIFF MoDz, Choco, ContinueModder, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Dead_Coast, ErasedDev, Diversify, djscoopOwnz, edd200sx, ELGOLDO, EliteHackzPS3, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, Habeeb, Foxhoundz3, Frank Ryan, FusionIsDaName, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, hacking247, Hardwel, harnoor.bal, Harry, hkownz, HyJacker, ilasthope, illegalzinc, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, ImSooCool, iSpeeDzM, iTпDM, J, jake5445, johncov1, joni_djESP, ka5hm1r, KevinWinterX, TheMightyMoJo, Lex, Loxy, M-alShammary, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, marioju, Mattyy^_^, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, MRHackzFTW, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Naturalprimex2, Norway-_-1999, palin23, pawn1, PayedMods, PingP0ng, primetime43, Ps3TheOnE, RatchetBooty, Rhizx, RoCK__711, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sebastian13, SeeNoKey, sikkwidditt, Sirprizer, slim355, smashedya, SnaY, Source Code and 19 other users.
02-19-2014, 04:18 AM #245
Default Avatar
tatsuya
i need BLJM....
02-22-2014, 07:21 PM #246
EliteHackzPS3
Do a barrel roll!
very good job :yes:
02-23-2014, 12:35 AM #247
konpon
Big Sister
please add Anti-Ban..!
02-25-2014, 01:22 AM #248
Hardwel
Save Point
please add Anti-Ban..! #2!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-28-2014, 12:53 PM #249
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.
1.3 - Updated for 1.07. Temporarily removed force host due to issues.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!

Can you re-add Force Host? (Since its been released on other Eboots?)

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

Dan69
03-01-2014, 10:24 AM #250
42OKY
Gobble
Don't use this. Your ghost account will get insta-banned.
03-01-2014, 10:33 AM #251
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
anti ban?
03-02-2014, 12:25 AM #252
Does this require .NET 4.5? I'm on 4.0 right now and when I open it, it gives me a pop-up stating "Stopped working" and searches for a solution but doesn't return with anything. Going to update to 4.5 right now though just in case.
03-02-2014, 01:25 AM #253
Habeeb
Little One
Originally posted by tk View Post
Does this require .NET 4.5? I'm on 4.0 right now and when I open it, it gives me a pop-up stating "Stopped working" and searches for a solution but doesn't return with anything. Going to update to 4.5 right now though just in case.

it works on xp also m8..... i used it.... but no use ur account will be insta bann b4 even u complete a match...

btw have u got to open any rte tool ?? lol cant find any that still supports xp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo