01-24-2014, 08:02 PM #1
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU,

Because some ppl needed to crack other tool's, i'm going to release something for you guys.
Everyone can use now the In-Game Keyboard for Ghosts (can be used for iPrintln messages, Hud Elem Text, Do hearts and other stuff as example)
Video of it.

Here is the Keyboard, enjoy
You will need iMCSx PS3Lib v4!

public static String RunKeyBoard(String Title, String PresetText = "", Int32 MaxLength = 20)
{
RPC.Call(0x35AFE0, 0, Title, PresetText, MaxLength, 0, 0xA49110, 0xA51490);
while (PS3.Extension.ReadInt32(0xA6BFC4) != 0)
continue;
return Encoding.ASCII.GetString(PS3.GetMemory(0x2940E22, MaxLength));
}

Example how to use it in a messagebox
    MessageBox.Show(RunKeyboard("Enter any text","",20);

It will show a messagebox with your typed text. I'm not going to update this function, that's your task or just ask the leechers Smile

This function works only for 1.06 Ghosts! 1.07 is coming soon...

Credits:
Enstone - Original Finder of it
Therifboy and seb5594 - Creating this function and research
Last edited by seb5594 ; 01-25-2014 at 04:54 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

Bucko, Cien, Sabotage, EdiTzZ, EliteHackzPS3, GMTPS3, ImPiffHD, InfinityISB4CK, ItsLollo1000, jamie2c, joni_djESP, M-alShammary, Mango_Knife, Notorious, xProvXKiller, Dacoco, SwAxiJunKy, Taylor, Wattsy, x_action_x, Xcesar1911X, Fatality, xSlinkeyy, Ziad1997

The following 2 users groaned at seb5594 for this awful post:

Esker, xTc
01-24-2014, 09:38 PM #20
Tustin
Balls of Steel
How about everyone stops complaining about pointless stuff like this? This is why we can't have nice things. People act like they're amazing because they have something that very few people do, then they bitch when it's finally out.

The following 12 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

$ticky, ErasedDev, Foxhoundz3, KINGMANI, nicholasnogo, Peter_Griffin, xProvXKiller, Sal, Fatality, xKtF, zSunriseModz
01-24-2014, 09:41 PM #21
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
Originally posted by Corey View Post
Whatever, because I'm right.

yes u are right im sorry
01-24-2014, 09:42 PM #22
ItsLollo1000
Little One
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
How about everyone stops complaining about pointless stuff like this? This is why we can't have nice things. People act like they're amazing because they have something that very few people do, then they bitch when it's finally out.

Tustin thats what i said :

why the fucking PS3 scene cant be like the xbox scene everybody is nice to each other and they dont complain about releases but noooooo u gotta make shit more complicated then a blind motherfucker put no make up
01-24-2014, 10:11 PM #23
$ticky
Banned
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Hey NGU,

I can't believe how many leechers here are. Some ppl can only crack tools to get new stuff.
You can thank to DEXMODDER, Eddie Mac, Malicios aka. Sticky for this release Smile
That's the time now to do stuff only for myself and for research. I wish you fun with any new researches in the future.
Video of it.

public static String RunKeyBoard(String Title, String PresetText = "", Int32 MaxLength = 20)
{
continue;
}

It will show a messagebox with your typed text. I'm not going to update this function, that's your task or just ask the leechers Smile

Credits:

:rofl: you gave me permission to use :|
01-24-2014, 10:35 PM #24
Originally posted by ItsLollo1000 View Post
Tustin thats what i said :

why the fucking PS3 scene cant be like the xbox scene everybody is nice to each other and they dont complain about releases but noooooo u gotta make shit more complicated then a blind motherfucker put no make up

This sh*t is so funny lol.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to therifboy for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Fatality
01-24-2014, 11:52 PM #25
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
I agree with Tustin, be happy that he released it. He doesn't have to voluntarily even release anything you know... :p.
01-25-2014, 02:41 AM #26
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Hey NGU,

I can't believe how many leechers here are. Some ppl can only crack tools to get new stuff.
You can thank to DEXMODDER, Eddie Mac, Malicios aka. Sticky for this release Smile
That's the time now to do stuff only for myself and for research. I wish you fun with any new researches in the future.
Video of it.

{
continue;
}

Credits:

lololololol... Didn't you tell eddie mac that he shouldn't sell stuff cause this is a community of modders and that we all need to stick together? cause last i checked eddie is a known modder around here. So looking at the list of people that bought your shitty menu i was the 4th person to buy this shit so i can crack it but looks like someone else beat me to it.. My name is shane deactivate what i bought you nazi piece dirt. fucking hypocrite...
01-25-2014, 04:51 AM #27
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by xCrazyHD
lololololol... Didn't you tell eddie mac that he shouldn't sell stuff cause this is a community of modders and that we all need to stick together? cause last i checked eddie is a known modder around here. So looking at the list of people that bought your shitty menu i was the 4th person to buy this shit so i can crack it but looks like someone else beat me to it.. My name is shane deactivate what i bought you nazi piece dirt. fucking hypocrite...

Oooh.. I like the way you rage. Soo sexy. Mind explaining "nazi piece dirt"? Are you talking about a nazi who's peeing on dirt? Or is it some racism I smell in your comment you little bad boy! =3 Anyways, congratulations for being the fourth buyer shane. And who's eddie? :confused:
If you have any other problems, feel free to PM me Winky Winky
01-25-2014, 05:22 AM #28
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xCrazyHD

lol it's cool bro im not worried about my haters, he is obviously a hypocrite which we can all see now. For him to call me a leech is quite funny when he gets spoon fed but oh well to each their own. And whats even better is now he tries to say who's eddie? LMFAO but yet he tried to add me on Skype the other day, plus say he was going to hack me ROFL.. shacking with fear lol..

And to seb it's sad that it takes someone cracking your tool for you to want to release something, #1 Either do it out of your own motivation to want to help or contribute to the community. Or #2 Don't release shit. Moral of the story stop crying like a bitch over the damn computer. We are here on NGU to help each other not be some dick heads.

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

xTc, Mango_Knife

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo