Post: [DEX/CEX][1.06] Dark Inc. Mod Menu By: iHc-XD [RELEASE]
01-28-2014, 09:55 PM #1
ByteSource
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Dark Inc v2 Private stealth!!!! : You must login or register to view this content.

Hey Guy's well its time to release Dark Inc( Released Version ), as many of you guys know i made a preview of a menu named Project Demon witch i canceled and renamed to Dark Inc. This menu is based on a unique form sense most people dont have any kind of imagination in HUD's. it may seem ugly but its the released version, Private version is 100% completed and Released is 80 -85%. I will relelase Dark Inc Released version 100% for 1.07 and will be selling Private for 1.07. it will take me some time to update the whole menu but yeaaa.

In this video it says the menu and etc created by IdentityMade(ME) but then switched it back to iHc-XD for released version because i cant let my account go just like that.</3 (NOT LATEST VIDEO NEED MENU RECORDED!!)

well heres the video and download link below!!

Dark Inc: IdentityMade AKA iHc-XD

ProjectDemon:

Controls:

• R3 - Open(hold, depends on connection)
  • R1 - Down(hold, depends on connection)
  • L1 - Up(hold, depends on connection)
  • X - Select(hold, depends on connection)
  • [] - Back(hold, depends on connection)

May be laggy but learning C# slowly, to make it more stable and faster.

Credits -

• Shark<3 - Menu Base and help
  • Me - Making Menu
  • MrGodHandz - Alot of fucking help
  • xOnlineLobbies - Help
  • Curixsity - Making a custom message at my house LOL

If any ideas i left out Plz message my skype or to report any bugs

Skype iHc-XD
PSN: iHc-XD or IdentityMade

--------------No CID stealer(not that advanced at C#LOL)-------------------
Download
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ByteSource ; 01-30-2014 at 02:20 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to ByteSource for this useful post:

Kaiya215, Mango_Knife, MazyModz, Mxtivated, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NickBeHaxing, Notorious, RoCK__711, Shark
01-29-2014, 08:02 AM #20
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by sharkbait263 View Post
lmao what are you rawdogs fake account? ive been told not to say much about him anymore cause of a chance of ban and the fact im probably right about his menu, but seriously you prefer rawdogs menu over this hahahahahaha you make me laugh bullet.

His menu works and has many features, there's nothing more to it, just because you hold a grudge against someone doesn't mean you need to be a little whingy bitch about it.

The difference between his and this menu? Nothing they're both menus, god damn shut up already.

The following user thanked iBullet1 for this useful post:

WeJailbreakYou
01-29-2014, 08:09 AM #21
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by iBullet1 View Post
His menu works and has many features, there's nothing more to it, just because you hold a grudge against someone doesn't mean you need to be a little whingy bitch about it.

The difference between his and this menu? Nothing they're both menus, god damn shut up already.

your the one being a "whingy bitch" about things why would you even bother to comment on this menu or even use it if rawdogs is so "good", and im not saying rawdogs menu is shit cause I hold a grudge against him its because Im telling the truth which means Im not paying his menu out im giving him feedback, and by saying "his menu works" are you implying that iHc's menu doesnt work?
01-29-2014, 08:41 AM #22
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by sharkbait263 View Post
your the one being a "whingy bitch" about things why would you even bother to comment on this menu or even use it if rawdogs is so "good", and im not saying rawdogs menu is shit cause I hold a grudge against him its because Im telling the truth which means Im not paying his menu out im giving him feedback, and by saying "his menu works" are you implying that iHc's menu doesnt work?

Rawdog's works well, have 10x the features this menu does and lastly.. it's free.

Listen if you want to fight about it, I know some kun fu

The following user thanked iBullet1 for this useful post:

WeJailbreakYou
01-30-2014, 02:23 AM #23
WeJailbreakYou
Do a barrel roll!
Lol that comeback though XD
01-30-2014, 02:27 AM #24
ByteSource
League Champion
Preview( picture ) of Dark Inc v2
02-02-2014, 10:43 PM #25