01-31-2014, 08:56 PM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
What's Up Everyone ? ok well here is my very FIRST tool I have ever created. I learned everything last night and just jumped right in. Yes I know there are A LOT more options that can be added but again this was just my first go at creating anything. and I also know there is a LOT of tools out that do about the same, I am just adding my tool to the collection. I'm very pleased with the outcome and since we don't have a force host right now it fits to my needs perfectly. EVERYTHING works 100% !! Giving credit out to AND Thanks to SC58 , Raz0rMind , RawDog And eddie mac!. well here it is feel free to comment let me know what you think. Please feel free to give me your opinion , suggestions as to what to add next. I am open to it all. This is for DEX sorry CEX users....

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 02-01-2014 at 05:04 AM.
01-31-2014, 09:45 PM #2
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
Good Job For Your First Tool But Atleast post some credits for the guys who posted the offsets !!

The following user thanked -SuperMan for this useful post:

Eddie-Lucas
02-01-2014, 04:14 AM #3
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I said credit to them...? I don't know who found what so iot was more of a credit to them in general and a thanks
02-01-2014, 05:46 AM #4
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
superman, people don't actually need to post credits for people who found offsets.... they found them, they do not own them therefore it is not essential to credit them.

The following 2 users say thank you to nickyg1217 for this useful post:

Eddie-Lucas, twism
02-01-2014, 09:07 PM #5
Haley
docters & repco
They don't need to, but it's nice to give credit to people who found them. This tool wouldn't have been made without the offsets.

Anyways Good Job on the tool!

The following user thanked Haley for this useful post:

Eddie-Lucas
02-02-2014, 01:56 AM #6
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Haley View Post
They don't need to, but it's nice to give credit to people who found them. This tool wouldn't have been made without the offsets.

Anyways Good Job on the tool!

thank you.. tried to keep it simple and to the point with a good design.
02-03-2014, 12:51 AM #7
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Looking for some help adding come new features to my tool...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo