03-07-2014, 02:33 AM #1
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys I finally fixed the anti-ban it works 100 % and it doesn't freeze
this is the same bypass they using in the xbox scene
/* Disable demonware from reading and comparing your console index *\
/* Disable demonware from reading and reporting your console index & more *\
PS. For everyone that getting ban go to Extinction mode enable the anti ban sing in to SEN then go to mp dont uncheck the box that will disable the anti ban.
also they added several checks not only for these so that's why you getting ban.
Ps. If you guys keep getting banned using this tool , just try changing your Mac Address and try again .
I'm using debugged .self and running PS3ita 4.50

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to
ISC <3
SC58 and Eddie Mac for non host offsets
Kyza aka B1T3W153 for Demonware <3

Last edited by ErasedDev ; 04-04-2014 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Updated the tool to 1.10

The following 36 users say thank you to ErasedDev for this useful post:

-SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, Eddie Mac, 1austin112, A Friend, alexcubano, bhoot-iq, CodJumper:, Dog88Christian, espectro11, FAKA_ELITE, Habeeb, ImSooCool, xTc, ResistTheJamsha, joni_djESP, LaughTracks, M33-_-Firmware, MilkShakeModz, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, Pure NV, RenegadeXwarS, SlowGrind, TehBinds, TheUnknown21, Ciri, wajdi9, xColdFlameHD, xgoonie, xReaperv3, xXx-.-Moder, ZMK-iNFiNiTY

The following user groaned ErasedDev for this awful post:

EG6
03-07-2014, 10:00 PM #65
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
It works for about 30 minutes for me then ban.
03-07-2014, 10:44 PM #66
RenegadeXwarS
O n e S h o t
Okay after reading the mixed reviews, I decided to try it for myself...

This works only the first time I use it (about 2 hours of gameplay and decided to reboot PS3 to see it if it works the 2nd time)
and the 2nd time.. you've guessed it, same procedure, same mods, same everything and I got banned within 2 minutes.

using PS3 ita DEX & Debug defaul_mp.self.
03-07-2014, 11:01 PM #67
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Why? Like really. Just stop encrypting/obfuscating tools already. [img]///[/img]

I didn't see that one coming lol
If you want my anti ban offset just update them and grab them from there also disable it so it doesn't freeze You must login or register to view this content.
03-07-2014, 11:34 PM #68
Originally posted by ErasedDev View Post
I didn't see that one coming lol
If you want my anti ban offset just update them and grab them from there also disable it so it doesn't freeze You must login or register to view this content.

Lol. No, i dont even play on ghosts i could careless about the offset. I just feel its pointless to obfuscate your program, nothing in your tool requires that you should use obfuscation. Its just pointless.
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 03-07-2014 at 11:40 PM.
03-07-2014, 11:47 PM #69
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Lol. No, i dont even play on ghosts i could careless about the offset. I just feel its pointless to obfuscate your program, nothing in your tool requires that you should use obfuscation. Its just pointless.
And btw.

The reason I encrypted so ppl at least try to disable it on their own but if you wanna do that is fine also I already released these offsets in 1.07 so if you smart enough to crack it you can just update it yourself ;-)
Last edited by ErasedDev ; 03-07-2014 at 11:58 PM.
03-08-2014, 12:00 AM #70
Originally posted by ErasedDev View Post
The reason I encrypted so ppl at least try to disable it on their own but if you wanna do that is fine also I already released these offsets in 1.07 so if you smart enough to crack it you can just update it yourself ;-)

Haha. I guess man. Just this community is too selfish, and needs to help one another more. Hopefully more people will understand that this community will not be a community until everyone opens their eyes that obfuscation is pointless in this community UNLESS your making profit... As your not making profit on this program, its redundant.

The following user thanked BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

Loeso
03-08-2014, 12:03 AM #71
TayzerModzHD
Save Point
I Tried The Tool And I Got Banned On 2 Accounts And I Enabled Anti-Ban?!?!?! Whats Wrong With Ghost Now?!?!
03-08-2014, 12:14 AM #72
Yeh not to one ungrateful but I got banned in 2 accounts also...
03-08-2014, 12:15 AM #73
Something is still wrong somewhere. . ... hope it will get resolved

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo