04-19-2014, 06:02 PM #1
Kurt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU,

This is just a little project I started a few days ago because I got bored.
Controls:
Dpad Right - Spawn Carepackge at crosshairs
Square - Place Carepackage
Dpad Left - Toggle UFO mode

Intructions:
Step 1:Press "Connect" and it will connect and attach your ps3 and load the clients names into the listbox.
Step 2:Click on the clients name that you want to give it to then press "Start For Selected Player".
(Optional)Step 3: Press "Check Status" and it will pop-up a message box with all of the Players names and a True or False next to it (True if they have it, False if they don't)
(Optional)Step 4: Put any model name you want in the text box and press "Set Model" to change the model you forge.

Works On all maps EXCEPT Strikezone and all DLC

Video:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Me - Creating it
Seb - 1.07 Spawning Models

Enjoy Choco
Last edited by Kurt ; 04-19-2014 at 06:50 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Kurt for this useful post:

A Friend, br0wniiez, COD4_ELEVATOR, CodJumper:, ErasedDev, FAKA_ELITE, Iamjmb, ImSooCool, ItsLollo1000, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Notorious, sauib786, SnaY, Sticky, Swiss, ThePaaqoHD, TheUnknown21, VezahMoDz, WeJailbreakYou, Fatality

The following user groaned Kurt for this awful post:

Mango_Knife
04-19-2014, 08:47 PM #11
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
i dont have this in ppc nor do i have the dlc maps i just said it prob be easy to do both, wasnt trying to be 1337 man hell fair man lol

next time ill just comment say its just pure shit if that wat ya want just said it prob be cool for a eboot with this as its possible lol

You do say this type of stuff every time someone releases something new tho. "oh i have had this but didn't think it was hard for people to find" or "i can do this easy" All Dex is saying is do it then, don't talk about it be about it.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

coreconfusion
04-19-2014, 08:48 PM #12
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by DexModderFTW View Post
but tell me Mr.SC58, what good does it do saying "I could prob do this in PPC..." ?

its just a complement damn lol
04-19-2014, 08:54 PM #13
sauib786
Do a barrel roll!
nice can u releast something like this for mw3 cuz this game has a high ban rate
04-19-2014, 09:03 PM #14
Kurt
Banned
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
its just a complement damn lol

what, complementing yourself?
04-19-2014, 10:58 PM #15
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Hey NGU,

This is just a little project I started a few days ago because I got bored.
Controls:
Dpad Right - Spawn Carepackge at crosshairs
Square - Place Carepackage
Dpad Left - Toggle UFO mode

Intructions:
Step 1:Press "Connect" and it will connect and attach your ps3 and load the clients names into the listbox.
Step 2:Click on the clients name that you want to give it to then press "Start For Selected Player".
(Optional)Step 3: Press "Check Status" and it will pop-up a message box with all of the Players names and a True or False next to it (True if they have it, False if they don't)
(Optional)Step 4: Put any model name you want in the text box and press "Set Model" to change the model you forge.

Works On all maps EXCEPT Strikezone and all DLC

Video:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Me - Creating it
Seb - 1.07 Spawning Models

Enjoy Choco

You should add god mode d pad down
04-19-2014, 11:08 PM #16
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Mango_Knife told me entity spawning has been patched on 1.10 :think: Guess he was wrong.
04-19-2014, 11:12 PM #17
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Mango_Knife told me entity spawning has been patched on 1.10 :think: Guess he was wrong.

lmao, they cant really patch anything via rte i mean they can but it matter wat it is if it somthing the game need then no but else possible to a point.
04-19-2014, 11:19 PM #18
Kurt
Banned
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, exactly why he should not be in gaming squad
04-19-2014, 11:30 PM #19
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, exactly why he should not be in gaming squad

That's rude. Maybe when he was trying it out he screwed up on an offset and supposed that it didn't work. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be in Gaming Squad.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo