05-21-2014, 09:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); removed by me
Last edited by CuBaN-_-ViRuZ ; 03-02-2015 at 08:42 AM.
05-21-2014, 06:48 PM #2
coreconfusion
I defeated!
lol nice accurate credits dude.....smh
05-21-2014, 11:17 PM #3
yea bro I tried to contact rawdog he never answer I tried to contact imsoocool same shit sooo basically the only person who helped me was broidontmod. btw thanx for ur comment bro :p
05-22-2014, 07:53 PM #4
Citadel
Samurai Poster
You should at least add NGU for posting the offsets.

Also the tool background is HORRIBLE. Make it something else or change the button colours so it's see-able
You must login or register to view this content. You can't see anything without staring to hard. I can't even see the flash checkbox. The tool is HUGE compared to the little amount of mods in it. Just make it small with the credits in a messagebox ( MessageBox.Show("shit inside here","title"); ) use \n to do a linebreak(maybe /n i forget :faSmile
05-23-2014, 02:50 AM #5
First off buddy i didn't get the offsets off here, second i didn't do my background so that an imbecile like you would like it! I can see the letters just fine maybe you need to get your eyes checked and get some big ass nerd glasses to see better.. in fact ill make it easier don't download my tool that simple make your own bitch and another thing u should b elite or take your shitty comments elsewhere like Portal Centric its more ur category sooo bye bitchWinky Winky
Last edited by CuBaN-_-ViRuZ ; 05-23-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo