10-09-2014, 01:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU I thought I would share my method on how to stay unbanned on ghosts hope you enjoy Happy, Oops wrong section, YOLO

The following 2 users say thank you to xSuperLᴏbbies for this useful post:

ReqLobbies, wajdi9

The following 3 users groaned at xSuperLᴏbbies for this awful post:

Confusing, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
10-22-2014, 08:25 PM #11
You have to change your CID to something else when you play ghost aka spoof it so it doesn't bann yours it bans the made up one you used
10-23-2014, 08:19 AM #12
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by speedyx215 View Post
I bought a fresh new CID, played for a little with no mods or tools attached, woke up next morning and was console banned. I deleted ghosts off my HDD in 30 seconds & its not getting put back on until this game is like mw3. Like W, T THE FUCK F. FUCK GHOSTS!!!!

you forgot to disable cfw syncalls with psnpatch and use psninja
10-23-2014, 08:21 AM #13
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by bighomie21 View Post
You have to change your CID to something else when you play ghost aka spoof it so it doesn't bann yours it bans the made up one you used

it actually bans the CID you open the game with as if you open the game with a spoofed cid it wont let you online and if you use your actually cid it will let you sign in and it remembers the CID you got online with

The following user thanked Zambie for this useful post:

10-23-2014, 01:20 PM #14
so basically dont mod ghost lol
10-26-2014, 06:14 PM #15
You can explain by written.

It would be great for those who do not understand English well
11-02-2014, 08:49 AM #16
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Zombie
Not Happy or Sad" So you wasted a console id on a game you knew you were going to get banned from. So some legit player out there is unable to use his PS3 now? What part of stay away from GTA V and Ghosts is hard to understand. From what I understand, GTA V only bans accounts (perm) or consoles (temp), but Ghosts is console ban. I won't even touch Ghosts, until there's an anti-ban that doesn't rely on a tool.
It's not possible to steal a console id from a legit player because he will not be using a cfw ps3, TMAPI, or CCAPI. So the id that he got banned from Ghosts was likely that of another cfw user.
11-02-2014, 09:02 AM #17
Originally posted by Darien
It's not possible to steal a console id from a legit player because he will not be using a cfw ps3, TMAPI, or CCAPI. So the id that he got banned from Ghosts was likely that of another cfw user.

He could've used a cid generator which could've given him a legit player's cid. It's a longshot.
11-02-2014, 11:25 AM #18
thx for the unban method Smile
11-02-2014, 09:27 PM #19
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Zombie
He could've used a cid generator which could've given him a legit player's cid. It's a longshot.
Super long, but definitely possible if he hadn't said that he purchased it. I have heard rumors of tools that have been made to steal cids if you're the host of the game on cod, but I'm not sure if it's actually true being that no vids have been made.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo