12-21-2014, 06:03 AM #1
One
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Hey, heres a small tool that i posted in elite awhile ago but i thought i would post it in the normal forums now that its leaked >_< well anyway, the antiban is %100 working and it doesn't cause you to freeze like other tools have. I may also update this tool in the future if i can be bothered. ( This program only supports CCAPI 2.50 and TMAPI )

Preview/Screenshots

You must login or register to view this content. l You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Tiphat
Last edited by One ; 02-01-2015 at 02:25 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to One for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A_Gen_Fiasco, alexcubano, Antonio96C, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, Confusing, Creepzoid 0___0, dany_skun, HELLO!!, iTCGz, Marco_Legend, Maty360414, RatchetBooty, Reyz, rodrigovidal, Sammmmmy, SebaStrongo, STYL3S, Terrorize 420, TheSaltCracka, TosS-ModZ, TotalModzHD, TribalModz, wajdi9, XenonLegend, XIUD, ZackFairFF7X
01-11-2015, 12:33 AM #74
ya'll gay make a tool workin with ccapi 2.6
01-11-2015, 02:57 PM #75
Egoford
Little One
Doesnt work. At least for the extinction mode. When I try to change my stats, nothing happens.
01-11-2015, 04:41 PM #76
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Originally posted by One. View Post

hey guys, today i release a small nonhost tool with a working anti ban, i decided to get this moved to the normal forums since someone already leaked it (sony nightmare) also included the source for anyone who wants to learn from it, the code is pretty clean and easy to understand, this program also only works for 2.50 CCAPI and TMAPI, also the credits are in the tool, i also would like feedback on the source as I'm always trying to have better practises when it comes to programming.

Preview

You must login or register to view this content. l You must login or register to view this content.

Regards Tiphat

yes bro when i connect and attach it tell me that i connected succesfully but when i enable some non-host it doesn't work please make it compatible with CCAPI 2.60
01-12-2015, 05:33 AM #77
One
At least I can fight
as i said in the thread it only worked on 2.50ccapi/tmapi, tbh i don't care if you think my tool is 'gay' Smile
01-12-2015, 08:23 AM #78
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!

hey guys, today i release a small nonhost tool with a working anti ban, i decided to get this moved to the normal forums since someone already leaked it (sony nightmare) also included the source for anyone who wants to learn from it, the code is pretty clean and easy to understand, this program also only works for 2.50 CCAPI and TMAPI, also the credits are in the tool, i also would like feedback on the source as I'm always trying to have better practises when it comes to programming.

Preview

Regards Tiphat

Very Good Friend Smile
Project X v2

The following user thanked Antonio96C for this useful post:

One
01-12-2015, 11:38 AM #79
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
good job :p
Last edited by Confusing ; 01-14-2015 at 07:03 PM.

The following user thanked Confusing for this useful post:

One
01-12-2015, 11:47 AM #80
anyone tried this? works?
01-12-2015, 11:57 AM #81
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter

Preview

Regards Tiphat

Dose this freeze up ps3 all the time?
01-12-2015, 12:08 PM #82
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DIRTY
Dose this freeze up ps3 all the time?

nope, not at all Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo