Post: [1.16] Ghosts Mini Tool - Super Force Host + LeaderBoard Stats
02-13-2015, 09:04 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU today i bring a mini Ghosts tool i originally made just for "Leaderboard stats" but merged my non-host tool with and added a few more options. I was done working on this game but some friends have asked for a working "Force Host" and i know i said my release for AW was my last but i seen someone post a half-assed Leaderboard Tool and figured why not release my "Complete" Leaderboard tool.

For Leaderboard stats:
*You will need to be in a game when you set them.
*The max that can be set each game is 32767 so if you would like more then just go in another game and set again to stack score on the leaderboards.

For Super Force Host:
*Check the box and set min players to "2" and teamdiff to "2" .. Then when you go to join game and are in the pre-game lobby switch min-players to "1" This should auto start the match. If not then play around with the min players and teamdiff.

For Anti Ban: (And i did not make this tool just for anti ban, If you feel there is better tool for anti ban then use it Smile)
*There are 2 toggle switches for Anti ban
*Make sure you are offline, then get on to Ghosts.
*Connect/Attach and toggle first anti ban
*Now sign in and let the game Fetch your stats
*After stats are done Fetching toggle the 2nd anti ban
( If you do not like this method then use another Tokin )

Pic of the Tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 07-24-2016 at 03:02 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, DIRTY SMASHER, A6shRkm, alexcubano, Beadsman20, br0wniiez, Connorrox2, Dan Dactyl, GLOCKz, Welsh, Restrain, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Stunz, SyGnUs, TheUnknown21, tjcbar, vicious_results, wajdi9, WeHostModdedXP, WIPEOUTEVIL, XenonLegend
04-12-2015, 10:06 PM #38
hey mac can you add a download for correct dlls. Because I also changed it out and it wont connect. thanks bro
04-23-2015, 10:02 PM #39
Originally posted by Eddie
Hey NGU today i bring a mini Ghosts tool i originally made just for "Leaderboard stats" but merged my non-host tool with and added a few more options. I was done working on this game but some friends have asked for a working "Force Host" and i know i said my release for AW was my last but i seen someone post a half-assed Leaderboard Tool and figured why not release my "Complete" Leaderboard tool.

For Leaderboard stats:
*You will need to be in a game when you set them.
*The max that can be set each game is 32767 so if you would like more then just go in another game and set again to stack score on the leaderboards.

For Super Force Host:
*Check the box and set min players to "2" and teamdiff to "2" .. Then when you go to join game and are in the pre-game lobby switch min-players to "1" This should auto start the match. If not then play around with the min players and teamdiff.

For Anti Ban: (And i did not make this tool just for anti ban, If you feel there is better tool for anti ban then use it Smile)
*There are 2 toggle switches for Anti ban
*Make sure you are offline, then get on to Ghosts.
*Connect/Attach and toggle first anti ban
*Now sign in and let the game Fetch your stats
*After stats are done Fetching toggle the 2nd anti ban
( If you do not like this method then use another )

*The tool is not obfuscated so feel free to take what you need :P just leave credits

Pic of the Tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Hey super force host don't work for me.
04-29-2015, 11:38 PM #40
this tool got my acct ban
04-30-2015, 07:23 AM #41
Originally posted by ReXWavExpoit View Post
this tool got my acct ban

Ive noticed youve commented on 3 diferent ghost tools saying this tool got u banned do us a favour go away with your negative comments silly boy
04-30-2015, 01:21 PM #42
it did got me ban on this tool i follow the direction on the Anti Ban it did not work do not tell me i did not do it right
04-30-2015, 01:22 PM #43
and kid i ben modding for a long time kid longer then u win the fst jailbrak came out
Last edited by FACESMACK123456 ; 04-30-2015 at 01:25 PM.
04-30-2015, 02:14 PM #44
Originally posted by ReXWavExpoit View Post
and kid i ben modding for a long time kid longer then u win the fst jailbrak came out

Aint no kid for 1 and uve been modding for long time how is it ur still getting banned wtf? Ive been modding 2 year and last ban was 14 month ago do us a fav stop talkin shhhhiiiiiiitttt
04-30-2015, 09:06 PM #45
your dom this is my fst acct got ban and i never got cid ban ok
07-15-2015, 05:38 AM #46
please can you update download link

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo