10-13-2015, 12:57 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's the best rtm out? One that has lots of options and all of them work. Rawdog has not been seen in over a month even on his og forum, so unless you can get me that tool somehow then what's another tool?

The following user groaned Dog88Christian for this awful post:

HeLLrIdEr1982
10-16-2015, 01:26 AM #29
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by probehead View Post
You must login or register to view this content. seem to be the best way to get Austin tools he's on skype right now but won't answer

Thank you! I submitted a contact request as I just want the Ghosts tool, I don't want to pay $25 for entire tool when I only need 1. Do you by any chance own it?
10-16-2015, 01:42 AM #30
probehead
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Thank you! I submitted a contact request as I just want the Ghosts tool, I don't want to pay $25 for entire tool when I only need 1. Do you by any chance own it?

Yea I got all of them I personally like the all cod rtm and it has ghost elements with it
10-16-2015, 01:58 AM #31
What's the best rtm out? One that has lots of options and all of them work. Rawdog has not been seen in over a month even on his og forum, so unless you can get me that tool somehow then what's another tool?

Newka's tool works great for stats, unlock all ect.
10-16-2015, 02:06 AM #32
wajdi9
Space Ninja
What's the best rtm out? One that has lots of options and all of them work. Rawdog has not been seen in over a month even on his og forum, so unless you can get me that tool somehow then what's another tool?

bro you can use my tool if you want it to work with 2.50 just delete the PS3Lib.dll and CCAPI.dll and then put 2.50 dlls

if it doesnt work you can use One's tool which is working with 2.50 : You must login or register to view this content.
10-16-2015, 04:35 AM #33
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by probehead View Post
Yea I got all of them I personally like the all cod rtm and it has ghost elements with it

Any chance you could hmu on Skype and show me it?
10-16-2015, 04:37 AM #34
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by wajdi9 View Post
bro you can use my tool if you want it to work with 2.50 just delete the PS3Lib.dll and CCAPI.dll and then put 2.50 dlls

if it doesnt work you can use One's tool which is working with 2.50 : You must login or register to view this content.

I'll check it out, thanks Smile

UPDATE: Nice tool, but does it have an option to mod all soldiers?

Originally posted by itsallornone View Post
Newka's tool works great for stats, unlock all ect.

No it doesn't, that was the first tool I tried. Half the shit on it doesn't work.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 10-16-2015 at 04:43 AM.
10-16-2015, 04:46 AM #35
I'll check it out, thanks Smile

UPDATE: Nice tool, but does it have an option to mod all soldiers?

No it doesn't, that was the first tool I tried. Half the shit on it doesn't work.

operator error at its finest,,, lol it works just fine, i use it all the time for stats, unlock all, non host mods ect and have yet to have a issue and yes it works for all soldiers....
10-16-2015, 04:48 AM #36
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by itsallornone View Post
operator error at its finest,,, lol it works just fine, i use it all the time for stats, unlock all, non host mods ect and have yet to have a issue

Really? Unlock All didn't work for me and it doesn't have an option to mod each or all soldiers. It glitched out my prestige too.
10-16-2015, 04:55 AM #37
Really? Unlock All didn't work for me and it doesn't have an option to mod each or all soldiers. It glitched out my prestige too.

i go to menu and see they are all locked.... i hit unlock all, then i hit O on remote then go right back in and all is unlocked,
use squad points to unlock/buy all soldiers then whatever soldier your on (*) u can use the (stats edit) to edit '''that soldiers stats, and so on for each soldier

thats how i do it anyway......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo