09-15-2016, 07:49 AM #1
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey NGU Babies!!!

Yo boy Luckeyy is back at it again with basic version of my private tool for Call of Duty Ghosts [1.16]

Features

Ghosts Eboot Editor
Ccapi & Tmapi Functions
Ghosts Online [MP] Off Host Mods
Set CID Functions
Soldier Editor
Soldier 1 All Perks (Private Tool Contains All Perks All Soldiers)
Clan Tag Editor
Report & Contact Information

Gamer Choice Ghosts Mini Tool

Virus Scan

**Note** 2/59 Due to encryption, Tool Completely Clean!!!

Instructions to Prevent Ban

Steps 1. Load Ghosts to XMB

Step 2. Use PSNINJA

Step 3. Load Ghosts " Offline "

Step 4. Sign in PSN Network (PS Button)

Step 5. Wait about 15 seconds before hitting " Play Online "

Step 6. Enjoy Modding Ghosts online!!!

Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 03-12-2017 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Re-designed Tool

The following 7 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

anxify, CODHoster1337_, OfficialJesseP, MOD-RuLeZ, Python, slayerdokpta, SpahzyDex-

The following user groaned Father Luckeyy for this awful post:

ExIIL
02-26-2017, 03:18 PM #20
Thank you very mutch bro
03-12-2017, 04:07 AM #21
Father Luckeyy
Re-designed Ghosts Mini Tool
05-31-2017, 01:00 PM #22
thanks
06-01-2017, 06:07 AM #23
nice work
06-04-2017, 08:23 PM #24
thanks
10-19-2017, 04:44 PM #25
Am I doing something wrong? Why is none of the option works for eboot builder except the Anti-Ban? I enable Anti-Ban, No Recoil, Steady Aim and Advanced UAV but none of them works except the Anti-Ban. What did I do wrong? So far I'm not banned yet so the Anti-Boot works, im not even using any RTM at all.
10-19-2017, 07:58 PM #26
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by Yogie120 View Post
Am I doing something wrong? Why is none of the option works for eboot builder except the Anti-Ban? I enable Anti-Ban, No Recoil, Steady Aim and Advanced UAV but none of them works except the Anti-Ban. What did I do wrong? So far I'm not banned yet so the Anti-Boot works, im not even using any RTM at all.

eboot builder works fine yes
10-20-2017, 02:43 AM #27
Okay so I just realized that I cannot go online when I first launch Ghost with the EBOOT. It'll say that Ghosts server is down. But when I return to the Main Menu (the one where I choose to play Campaign, Multiplayer or Extinction) and re-enter the multiplayer I can actually go online. Yet none of the hacks that I installed to the EBOOT shows up. Is there anything that I did wrong? I also tried to use your pre-build custom DEX EBOOT and the same thing happen, when I first launch the game I got booted into Multiplayer and when I sign in, I can't connect to Ghosts server yet when I return to Main Menu and re-enter the Multiplayer, I can connect online. Is this the reason why the hacks is not working? Sorry if this sounds confusing, if you don't mind helping me I want to add you on Skype but idk what's your skype.
10-20-2017, 02:50 AM #28
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by Yogie120 View Post
Okay so I just realized that I cannot go online when I first launch Ghost with the EBOOT. It'll say that Ghosts server is down. But when I return to the Main Menu (the one where I choose to play Campaign, Multiplayer or Extinction) and re-enter the multiplayer I can actually go online. Yet none of the hacks that I installed to the EBOOT shows up. Is there anything that I did wrong? I also tried to use your pre-build custom DEX EBOOT and the same thing happen, when I first launch the game I got booted into Multiplayer and when I sign in, I can't connect to Ghosts server yet when I return to Main Menu and re-enter the Multiplayer, I can connect online. Is this the reason why the hacks is not working? Sorry if this sounds confusing, if you don't mind helping me I want to add you on Skype but idk what's your skype.

I probably will have to re do this tool if that's the case. I do not have the source anymore due to the fact I lost it on my previous pc when it died so i would have to build from scratch. My skype is iamLuckeyy7 I can send you an eboot you can use to add your mods if you like as well

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo