10-30-2013, 09:48 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is to help with all you people who are getting the black screen on your CFW PS3. It may work for some people on 4.46.1 but if you are having this issue you must be on 4.50 since it is the latest firmware to date since Ghost ISO was released. It is only known with that current firmware. If you need further help just message me!

Here is the instructions for rebug 4.46:
1- go to multiman
2- press square on your game
3- if usb then: set bd mirror to ON, set External to ON and press on fix permissions then load the game
4- if from HDD then set bd mirror to ON, set internal to ON and press on fix permissions then load the game
Credits: PS3DexModding:embarrassed:
Last edited by Ace ; 10-30-2013 at 09:59 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

Asian, Khaotic_G35, Sting, orundzn, paulyr716
10-31-2013, 05:13 AM #11
Originally posted by Yex View Post
This is to help with all you people who are getting the black screen on your CFW PS3. It may work for some people on 4.46.1 but if you are having this issue you must be on 4.50 since it is the latest firmware to date since Ghost ISO was released. It is only known with that current firmware. If you need further help just message me!

1- go to multiman
3- if usb then: set bd mirror to ON, set External to ON and press on fix permissions then load the game
4- if from HDD then set bd mirror to ON, set internal to ON and press on fix permissions then load the game

thanks i got it to work on rebug 4.46 cex/dex
10-31-2013, 06:24 AM #12
Originally posted by Vtec View Post
thanks i got it to work on rebug 4.46 cex/dex

Can u acces other modes aside from campaign??
10-31-2013, 09:49 AM #13
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
Can u acces other modes aside from campaign??

I have the same problem in rebug 4.21 ....
10-31-2013, 02:51 PM #14
Citadel
Samurai Poster
You should be doing game settings and permission for EVERY GAME
10-31-2013, 03:19 PM #15
Iventory || RGFR
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by PS3DexModding View Post
on 4.46 and im loading Ghosts fine with a debug eboot and a normal eboot Smile

1- go to multiman

Have fun Smile

Black screen on internal... I play with app_home, my blue ray is dead
11-01-2013, 03:53 AM #16
Originally posted by Iventory
Black screen on internal... I play with app_home, my blue ray is dead

no idea then sorry :(
11-01-2013, 01:08 PM #17
rishul
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Tazory View Post

1- go to multiman

I am on 4.21.2 ITA Doesn't work for me on 1.01 Ghosts Update
11-03-2013, 05:42 AM #18
Negative
Do a barrel roll!
You myfriend are a Amazing person to have here! Thank you so much!
11-03-2013, 06:05 AM #19
malone32
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Tazory View Post

1- go to multiman

I think my game files are out of place. Could you send me pics of your game files and their correct places where they should be? Thanks, it would be a big help Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo