10-30-2013, 09:48 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is to help with all you people who are getting the black screen on your CFW PS3. It may work for some people on 4.46.1 but if you are having this issue you must be on 4.50 since it is the latest firmware to date since Ghost ISO was released. It is only known with that current firmware. If you need further help just message me!

Here is the instructions for rebug 4.46:
1- go to multiman
2- press square on your game
3- if usb then: set bd mirror to ON, set External to ON and press on fix permissions then load the game
4- if from HDD then set bd mirror to ON, set internal to ON and press on fix permissions then load the game
Credits: PS3DexModding:embarrassed:
Last edited by Ace ; 10-30-2013 at 09:59 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

Asian, Khaotic_G35, Sting, orundzn, paulyr716
10-30-2013, 09:56 PM #2
Originally posted by Yex View Post
This is to help with all you people who are getting the black screen on your CFW PS3. It may work for some people on 4.46.1 but if you are having this issue you must be on 4.50 since it is the latest firmware to date since Ghost ISO was released. It is only known with that current firmware. If you need further help just message me! :embarrassed:

on 4.46 and im loading Ghosts fine with a debug eboot and a normal eboot Smile

1- go to multiman
3- if usb then: set bd mirror to ON, set External to ON and press on fix permissions then load the game
4- if from HDD then set bd mirror to ON, set internal to ON and press on fix permissions then load the game

Have fun Smile
10-30-2013, 09:57 PM #3
So how come ppl can play it on 4.21PS3ita? I see em using even RTM tools. How can I get it working on it without having to go up to 4.50?
10-30-2013, 09:57 PM #4
Ace
Former Staff Member
Originally posted by PS3DexModding View Post
on 4.46 and im loading Ghosts fine with a debug eboot and a normal eboot Smile

1- go to multiman

Have fun Smile

Thanks bud is that ok if I post this an give you credit on this post ? Winky Winky
10-30-2013, 10:03 PM #5
Thanks bud is that ok if I post this an give you credit on this post ? Winky Winky

no credits bro its just a way to load a game haha Smile
10-30-2013, 10:23 PM #6
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
This is to help with all you people who are getting the black screen on your CFW PS3. It may work for some people on 4.46.1 but if you are having this issue you must be on 4.50 since it is the latest firmware to date since Ghost ISO was released. It is only known with that current firmware. If you need further help just message me!

1- go to multiman

in your Words "Fix Permission" do i need to find a "Fix Permission option?

because the only thing i found close to fix permission is the option "Permission"

help? i just want to make sure Smile
10-31-2013, 12:20 AM #7
Originally posted by suoW View Post
in your Words "Fix Permission" do i need to find a "Fix Permission option?

because the only thing i found close to fix permission is the option "Permission"

help? i just want to make sure Smile

yes its good :Y: Happy
10-31-2013, 12:30 AM #8
im on 4.21ITA im try 10 hours and stay black screen plzz hlpppppp
10-31-2013, 03:12 AM #9
paulyr716
Do a barrel roll!

1- go to multiman

how do i spoof online on rebug 4.30.2 rex do i use sgk 4.50 spoofer or ps3itas? also thanks your fix helped +rep
10-31-2013, 03:48 AM #10
bad_carma
Usertitle?
Originally posted by paulyr716 View Post
how do i spoof online on rebug 4.30.2 rex do i use sgk 4.50 spoofer or ps3itas? also thanks your fix helped +rep

i had issues with sgk so try ita, if not just go to a 4.50cfw

The following user thanked bad_carma for this useful post:

paulyr716

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo