11-04-2013, 08:23 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *This menu is for the 1.02 update

Hey guys here today with a mod menu for non-host, in this menu is all public cheater mods. This menu was created and coded by DEXmodderFTW and inspired by me (eddie mac) also helped with some offsets and recorded the video. But all credits go to him Smile

*How to use
R3 to open
DPAD up and down to scroll
Square to select

Video:

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD- You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credit: DexModderFTW
eddie mac
PrimeTime43
Sonoro

If you post this in a video then i ask to leave me and DexModderFTW credits or ask our permission if not.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 12-23-2013 at 09:52 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Asian, BedWetting, Citadel, DiiMoON_YouTube, Disslzit, Extintive, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, FeverEmiqq, uome68, HonuCinema, iLLy-i, InfinityISB4CK, ResistTheJamsha, Johnny_C, KevinWinterX, M0T1VAT10N, Mango_Knife, milky4444, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, Mr.Hutch, NaViGR, John, O-H, Renton, RoCK__711, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shaejp12, sheggy012, Streamline1991, SWAT CLAN, tarmaan501, Taylors Bish, Vh0z0ny, WeJailbreakYou, worrorfight, x5150xiZombie, Ziad1997

The following 14 users groaned at Eddie Mac for this awful post:

ChopzModz, EternalHabit, Frost Mods, gerardoalverdin, GodofHosting, Hakon, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, New York BOY !, OPTIC-M★D丂X, Jango, plazmanu, SnaY, Sticky, ViolentFelon
01-14-2014, 09:33 PM #101
it does not work can you please fix it
01-15-2014, 01:32 PM #102
hey eddie, i clicked the download link and there was an error and violation so it was removed because of infinity ward, new link please?
01-15-2014, 05:27 PM #103
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xCntrlAltDEFEAT View Post
hey eddie, i clicked the download link and there was an error and violation so it was removed because of infinity ward, new link please?

This is for an older update bro, there are hud elem menu's out there now and have more options. And yes i received a copyright strike from Activision for this file so i will not be re-uploading.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo