11-22-2013, 01:42 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: Updated for 1.05.

I looked to see what everyone liked/disliked about my 1.03 EBOOT and made the changes in this one. I've removed the chrome players and wallhack from it. Hopefully you guys like this one better Winky Winky

Features:

• Red Boxes
  • No Recoil
  • Unlimited Advanced UAV
  • Big Minimap

Video thanks to мυѕняσσм (This is from the 1.03 EBOOT, if someone can make one for this that would be great)

You must login or register to view this content.

Note: I don't condone anyone using this to gain any kind of advantage in tournaments. If you get caught using this, it's not my fault.
Last edited by Tustin ; 11-27-2013 at 01:16 AM.

The following 33 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

-Nathan-, DIRTY SMASHER, AbouImran, Asian, AstroidModz, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, drwhitetrash, Habeeb, Harry, idropkittens, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, johncov1, TheMightyMoJo, KingRaptor, Lucas Mace, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, MRHackzFTW, palin23, Ps3TheOnE, RayJ_chugs, ResistTheMofo, Reus_BVB, big2k, BySec, SnaY, Solo., STYL3S, suktesnutt
11-23-2013, 08:15 PM #38
Nice do u have Skype because I can record this later
11-23-2013, 10:17 PM #39
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thank tustin Smile
11-24-2013, 02:14 AM #40
codmadz332
Pokemon Trainer
thanks man =D
11-24-2013, 04:26 AM #41
I need this eboot for NPUB31301.
11-24-2013, 05:31 AM #42
I can record for you, I don't have a CFW though! :O. Skype:ianrish PSN: xRevolveHacks
11-24-2013, 09:18 AM #43
pcweekly
Bounty hunter
do this public cheater used by me only, or all the people in the lobby? can we have infinite ammo also? thanks!
11-24-2013, 12:50 PM #44
NSV
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I looked to see what everyone liked/disliked about my 1.03 EBOOT and made the changes in this one. I've removed the chrome players and wallhack from it. Hopefully you guys like this one better Winky Winky

Features:

• Red Boxes
  • No Recoil
  • Unlimited Advanced UAV
  • Big Minimap

Video thanks to мυѕняσσм (This is from the 1.03 EBOOT, if someone can make one for this that would be great)

Hey mate any chances of another Mirror? Unfortuanately the download link isnt working for me.

Thanks.
11-25-2013, 01:20 AM #45
hey Tustin uav don't work when players are using blind eye they screw up ur kill streak lol
11-25-2013, 09:12 AM #46
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

Features:

• Red Boxes
  • No Recoil
  • Unlimited Advanced UAV
  • Big Minimap

Fairly sure that this Eboot is detected by IW now. Trying to get on last night and I was getting 'Server unavailable at this time' for a good 30 minutes of continuous trying.

I quit the game and switched to my disc copy of the game where there is not modded Eboot and was able to play fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo