11-25-2013, 11:47 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Saw some rumors about this on charlieIntel, so I decided to snoop around to see if it was real. Apologies for the annoying text, I didn't want some big youtuber stealing this without proper credit.

What do you guys think? Hopefully this is a free camo because it isn't that good :p.

The following 5 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Esker, Kieron, Mango_Knife,
11-25-2013, 11:50 PM #2
Esker
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Saw some rumors about this on charlieIntel, so I decided to snoop around to see if it was real. Apologies for the annoying text, I didn't want some big youtuber stealing this without proper credit.

What do you guys think? Hopefully this is a free camo because it isn't that good :p.

Omg nice Tustin
Will you release?
11-26-2013, 12:06 AM #3
good job
11-26-2013, 12:09 AM #4
cant u make 1.04 eboot please thank u or send to me i pay you
11-26-2013, 12:20 AM #5
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Ha, That's a pretty insane find. :y: Good job.
11-26-2013, 12:49 AM #6
illegalzinc
Little One
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Saw some rumors about this on charlieIntel, so I decided to snoop around to see if it was real. Apologies for the annoying text, I didn't want some big youtuber stealing this without proper credit.

Has anyone seen the "Snake" background for the player card? I was messing around with the offsets and came across it. Nothing really special about it or cool looking, but the fact that is not found in the current backgrounds makes me wonder (and i've looked around and have not seen it anywhere) what is for and when is it coming out. Ill post a screenie later when i get home.
11-26-2013, 03:06 AM #7
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by illegalzinc View Post
Has anyone seen the "Snake" background for the player card? I was messing around with the offsets and came across it. Nothing really special about it or cool looking, but the fact that is not found in the current backgrounds makes me wonder (and i've looked around and have not seen it anywhere) what is for and when is it coming out. Ill post a screenie later when i get home.

Yes, I have it legitimately. You get it from Monster energy drink x2 xp
11-26-2013, 04:17 AM #8
illegalzinc
Little One
Originally posted by Zwiik View Post
Yes, I have it legitimately. You get it from Monster energy drink x2 xp

gotcha. but yea, i found the offset for it Winky Winky
11-26-2013, 04:31 AM #9
10psn recovery 4 Camo??Smile
11-26-2013, 11:44 AM #10
ekm
Error… Cat invasion!