01-19-2014, 02:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys This Is My First RTM Tool I Created I Had A Little Support From @Anon56 And @RatchetBooty For Helping Me With The Coding And A Bit Of The Design. This Tool Has Every Thing From Modded Stats To Modded Xp Lobbys.
I will Need Some Testers Later As i Dont Have A JB, More Pictures Will Be Comming Soon But I do Need Some More Help With The Code So Add Me.

Beta Coming Out soon Link: Coming soon

facebook: MrdazGaming
Twitter: MrDazGaming
MDGInfinity.tk
Here Are Some ScreenShots:

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Donate To Me So I Can get a JB PS3. ( Just Click Donate Button, If Wanted)

USA Donate Buton
You must login or register to view this content. <- Click Here For USA Donate To MDGModz Paypal
UK Donate Button
You must login or register to view this content. <- Click Here For UK Donate To MDGModz Paypal
Last edited by MDGMods ; 01-24-2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Copyright reason

The following 2 users say thank you to MDGMods for this useful post:

iJosh, Kieron

The following 5 users groaned at MDGMods for this awful post:

ResistTheJamsha, Master0wn3r, RatchetBooty, Winter
01-19-2014, 02:59 PM #20
where Might I Get These From
01-19-2014, 03:08 PM #21
Why care about the design I mean its not like you got copyright on the tool.

Instead of think "Oh shit that dude copied my tool **** him!" Think "Oh he maybe copied my tool because I did a great job on the design".

So cant all be friends and just dont argument about how a tool looks.

The following user thanked Lulle2000 for this useful post:

webzy
01-19-2014, 03:19 PM #22
Any Way Me And Ratchet Both be Working On My Rtm Tool So we Should Be getting On Fine
01-19-2014, 04:35 PM #23
Updated Photos Guys And Thanks To @RatchetBooty For Helping Me Out
01-19-2014, 05:58 PM #24
Left
Banned
It doesn't look nothing like your tool Ratchet. Your tool looks likes ImSooCools does it matter everyone tool on ghost looks the same.

The following user thanked Left for this useful post:

MDGMods
01-20-2014, 12:32 AM #25
leocce
Haxor!
Originally posted by Left View Post
It doesn't look nothing like your tool Ratchet. Your tool looks likes ImSooCools does it matter everyone tool on ghost looks the same.

lol nothing new... from the first wave of tools that came out at the beggining... the rest = copy & paste.
Last edited by leocce ; 01-20-2014 at 12:35 AM.
01-20-2014, 10:12 AM #26
its been Edited Me And Ratchet Worked On It Last Night
01-20-2014, 12:15 PM #27
twism
Haxor!
Both designs arnt good. Full of YouTube Facebook buttons and crap. Most tools arnt even crash proof. Not disabling buttons if ps3.AttachProcess(); failed. It just says connected when it isnt.

And please, stop with those MessageBox.Show(); code's, they are annoying. Use labels or something.

Use if's and else...

The following user thanked twism for this useful post:

leocce
01-21-2014, 05:52 PM #28
Originally posted by twism View Post
Both designs arnt good. Full of YouTube Facebook buttons and crap. Most tools arnt even crash proof. Not disabling buttons if ps3.AttachProcess(); failed. It just says connected when it isnt.

And please, stop with those MessageBox.Show(); code's, they are annoying. Use labels or something.

Use if's and else...
Excause Me I Design How My Tool Looks Like And all Of The Buttons work Thank u And the mods turn on and off

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo