Post: [UPDATED][Preview] Project Harmony v1 by SkyLion [DEX] ONLY FOR NOW
01-20-2014, 10:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wanted to give you guys a small little preview of the GUI that my tool is coming in. Release date is going to be sometime around February 1st ! Happy. I'm going to be adding a lot of stuff to this menu as time progresses. I'm still learning how to code and such, so it might be a while. But dont worry I'm in my [NO LIFE] mode and I'm working on this tool 24/7. I am the only one working on this program so I've decided to charge for this. The amount I have come up with is $10! Just because I want to see if I should continue working on future updates for this tool and the support would be very helpful.

I've tested out other tools on NGU and theres always this FREEZE problem, Im currently on DEX and my tool is stable and it does NOT freeze. Every option is looking pretty damn sweet. My tool is clean and simple and Im lowering the price to $10, Im going to be adding a shitload of stuff into this tool so dont complain about the price. Im also trying to fix the aimbot that everyone is having trouble with. Hopefully I can fix this damn glitch in aimbot.

I read some comments, good and bad feedback, I'm going to put an actual mod menu in-game on my tool. Unless I just make a tool for a mod menu? What do you think?

BTW THERES WAY MORE FEATURES HENCE THE ETC AT THE END... Smile

Planned Features:
In-Game Mod Menu
RedBox
GodMode
Aimbot(Fixing)
Chrome Players
Super Jump
Super Speed
Name Change
and also the ability to give mod menus to other players during a game
etc...

Comment below on what you would like me to add in the program and I will try my best to add it in.

Have a great day ! Smile

heres the preview: You must login or register to view this content.
P.S. ITS CALLED PROJECT HARMONY Happy WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT ? xD
Last edited by SkyLion ; 01-22-2014 at 04:11 AM.

The following 6 users groaned at SkyLion for this awful post:

hacking247, milky4444, John, ThePaaqoHD
01-20-2014, 10:31 PM #2
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Aimbot is not a 'offset' you have to code it yourself , you can use blb's source as a starting point for it and make it better.
01-20-2014, 10:33 PM #3
Thanks ! :P
01-21-2014, 10:52 AM #4
VezahMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Why just why... this features are in every fuckin tool that is released so why the hell would you charge 20 $?!! what dafuq o.O

The following 2 users say thank you to VezahMoDz for this useful post:

Notorious, twism
01-21-2014, 11:02 AM #5
twism
Haxor!
Charge for code which you copied? Aimbot offset... Seriously?

Good luck on selling a tool of which there are 50 on NGU...
01-21-2014, 11:27 AM #6
Facepalm
01-21-2014, 01:27 PM #7
Esker
Samurai Poster
I thought this was a menu stare 1. you cant sell unless you're Elite 2. no one will buy because it has nothing new and if someone does they are an idiot 3. You are new on here i see so iam not going to groan Smile
01-21-2014, 04:58 PM #8
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
Originally posted by SkyLion View Post
Just wanted to give you guys a small little preview of the GUI that my tool is coming in. Release date is going to be sometime around February 1st ! Happy. I'm going to be adding a lot of stuff to this menu as time progresses. I'm still learning how to code and such, so it might be a while. But dont worry I'm in my [NO LIFE] mode and I'm working on this tool 24/7. I am the only one working on this program so I've decided to charge for this. The amount I have come up with is $20! Just because I want to see if I should continue working on future updates for this tool and the support would be very helpful.

Planned Features:
RedBox
GodMode
Aimbot(Still looking for an offset for this :P)
Chrome Players
Super Jump
Super Speed
Name Change
and also the ability to give mod menus to other players during a game
etc...

Comment below on what you would like me to add in the program and I will try my best to add it in.

Have a great day ! Smile

heres the preview: You must login or register to view this content.
P.S. ITS CALLED PROJECT HARMONY Happy WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT ? xD

its a nice tool. but im pretty sure no one will pay for it because those features are everywhere... so i would change your mind of selling this...
01-21-2014, 05:24 PM #9
Tom Fletcher
Little One
Everything in your planed features apart from aimbot is easy to get and most free tools have also aimbot isn't an offset because it's not in the game you make it yourself and also here's what I'm pretty sure everyone would like is a mod menu that is not a rtm tool but a modded eboot with a modmenu just remove RSA checks and do some coding shit haha then you wouldn't have to worry about CEX lag and compatibility
01-21-2014, 06:11 PM #10
leocce
Haxor!
really??? $20.00 .... is this joke of the day?.. LMAO.

The following user thanked leocce for this useful post:

xDLuisssxD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo