05-06-2014, 04:16 PM #1
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since I have seen many people asking for this, I will release them.

SetMemory(0x6FD1EF, new byte[] { 0x02 }); //Report index Check
SetMemory(0x6FC173, new byte[] { 0x02 }); //Challanges Check
SetMemory(0x6FC4E7, new byte[] { 0x02 }); //Report Cid check
SetMemory(0x6FD1F3, new byte[] { 0x00 }); //Deamonware check
SetMemory(0x6FD22B, new byte[] { 0x02 }); //Deamonware check
SetMemory(0x6FD1F7, new byte[] { 0x00 }); // DeamonWare check
SetMemory(0x6C2C74, new byte[] { 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 });//Demonware check

The following 15 users say thank you to INSAN3LY_D34TH for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, A Friend, Loeso, Loxy, Marco_Legend, Maty360414, Mx444, rodrigovidal, TheDude72, TheSaltCracka, wajdi9, WeJailbreakYou, Wild., XenonLegend, xHostModer

The following 6 users groaned at INSAN3LY_D34TH for this awful post:

br0wniiez, ErasedDev, iBullet1, Implify, ImSooCool, M33-_-Firmware
05-08-2014, 02:04 AM #56
BroIDontMod
Gym leader
so do these work or nah
05-08-2014, 02:18 AM #57
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
lmfao how ppl act if someone try to bring good content here. to all haters, would it be better if he keep everything private?
i remember how some ppl acted when i released ps3 keyboard...
one mod should clean this thread abit Pug

The reason people are groaning is because it's wrong and he's taking credit simply because he can update offsets.

The following 2 users say thank you to iBullet1 for this useful post:

ErasedDev, M33-_-Firmware
05-08-2014, 02:41 AM #58
Thanks for releasing this for use. IamSooCool did a good job using it in his tool. Have not been banned. Playing for over 2 hours now.

The following user thanked TheDude72 for this useful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH
05-08-2014, 03:27 AM #59
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TheDude72 View Post
Thanks for releasing this for use. ImSooCool did a good job using it in his tool. Have not been banned. Playing for over 2 hours now.

I didnt use exactly this just so you might know.
05-08-2014, 09:28 AM #60
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
lmfao how ppl act if someone try to bring good content here. to all haters, would it be better if he keep everything private?

Agree, i mean if people will release more good stuff, the PS3 Modding communitty will be much more nicer, easier and friendly.
But, you can't force anyone to release stuff, some people like to keep things private.
Why they like to keep things private? - i dont really know, its not even make sense, since its only a PS3 Game, its not a military secret, or a goverment secret so you need to keep it private, its just a game haha, its soo sad that it make me laugh :p

The following 2 users say thank you to Mango_Knife for this useful post:

A Friend, Cesei
05-08-2014, 06:53 PM #61
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by iBullet1 View Post
The reason people are groaning is because it's wrong and he's taking credit simply because he can update offsets.

How is it wrong? And at least I update my own stuff instead of relying on others to do it for me. I teach anyone that truly wants to learn how this stuff is done. But when people are just plain rude, it makes us not want to release our work to you guys and girls. I almost released the source to my program the other day until I saw many comments on this thread!
05-08-2014, 06:55 PM #62
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING

I definitely agree with you man. Its honestly sad what they do. I release this stuff to be helpful to the community and I know you do to, and they treat us like s***.
05-08-2014, 07:00 PM #63
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
I definitely agree with you man. Its honestly sad what they do. I release this stuff to be helpful to the community and I know you do to, and they treat us like s***.

Reason everyone is cocky is because this no longer works 100% like it did at once point, if anyone wanted a "Real" working bypass they would have to mess with ps3 function and stuff that makes it ban u as this isnt nothing cause there is functions that get the cid,psid,mac ect just bypass that and find it out, but tbh i enjoy the game banning as cheating online isnt cool anyways haha :p

learn how to do it the real way instead of using somthing that no longer works and really has nothing to o with it all :p

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH
05-08-2014, 07:41 PM #64
WeJailbreakYou
Do a barrel roll!
To everyone who says shit to everyone's posts :

What the hell is wrong with you? You think people will just sit on there computer finding stuff when they have better stuff to do like go outside. Just stop saying shit on lots of peoples posts cause they did something wrong, they learn from that and there trying to help. Not everyone is good at it alright, if you know stuff then release it instead of saying shit to peoples posts saying its wrong. They will look at your post and see what they did wrong. I have lots to write about still and this is for everyone to read. If you have something no one has and someone else found it and release it, why do you people say shit about it like "Damn why you release this it took me forever to find it" or "I found this a long time ago" or "Whats the point of this?", "Learn how to do this" - like really? Who cares? They didnt become an expert at it there just learning and when you find something that no one has, just release it!

Most of you wont even read this cause you don't give a shit, there's always a post that gets hate so thats the reason why i made this posts.

The following user thanked WeJailbreakYou for this useful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo