Post: Call Of Duty Ghost 1.13 Force Host Eboot By XenonLegend
05-30-2014, 11:03 PM #1
XenonLegend
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I've made a force host eboot for Ghost 1.13

How it works at the moment(2 options):

Must have OPEN nat type or good connection, just put your PS3 IP adress as DMZ in your router and you'll have open nat type.

So, you can 1: Find a game any gamemode and it'll start in 1 second and wait for people to join, but be sure that it's a map you want or back out immeaditly

or 2: Inv someone or many players in your party and search a game and let the leave in the pregamelobby, the game will start and people will join 100%, Also if your friend get error for map packs even thought it's a NON-mappack map, just use this method and tell them to re-join as soon as they leave in the searching pre game lobby.

Also if after the game ended and it's done the intermission and the new map starts, then the game should start again in 1 second, if not you are not the host and should backout Smile

Download link SELF or EBOOT.BIN:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Also please if you release this somewhere else put the credits list in here otherwise you discourage me to make force host for the next updates

Credits; me(XenonLegend), Ghost rolly, Trashium Lobby for testing, google for helping me find some stuff, Shark, Tustin, Buc-Shotz, Choco someone else I might forgot

ANTI BAN: Use Imsoocools and Eraseddev anti ban(Boot up Ghost with my EBOOT.BIN and once it's at MP screen, open xmb and sign in from there then wait a few moments and connect+attach the tool press anti ban checkmark and then close XMB and press play online ! )

I use rogero 4.55 cex and only got banned once due my console id being banned because it was shared with a friend. I hear people get ban easy with the EBOOT, but I use the antiban and it works for me even with the EBOOT. I spoof MAC, PSID, Console ID and disable cfw syscalls(with psnpatch 2.30 stealth) and the antiban from imsoocool and eraseddev.

Anyone with knowledge in RTE/RTM offsets and finding them and making RTM tools, please contact me in private message.

Thanks, have a great day and enjoy!

-XenonLegend
Last edited by XenonLegend ; 06-23-2014 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Updated for 1.13 + removed antiban(caused freeze)

The following 7 users say thank you to XenonLegend for this useful post:

A Friend, Loxy, M4K3VELi7-, ShockwaveiHD, Solo., trashium, wajdi9
06-23-2014, 05:02 AM #92
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Updated main post again, removed anti ban wich caused freeze.

tell me if you need medafire links, mega.co.nz for now.

I'm looking for someone with knowledge in RTE/RTM offsets and finding etc. If someone would please pm me if you think you can help me please PM me.

Greetings,

-XenonLegend
06-23-2014, 05:49 AM #93
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
Updated main post again, removed anti ban wich caused freeze.

tell me if you need medafire links, mega.co.nz for now.

I'm looking for someone with knowledge in RTE/RTM offsets and finding etc. If someone would please pm me if you think you can help me please PM me.

Greetings,

-XenonLegend

Good Update. but, I have 1 Question.
How to No Ban? (use your force host eboot cause)
This Way is OK?

Step 1: load up offline ghosts (use your force host eboot)
Step 2: sign up psn and ghosts, then, load up ghosts profile
Step 3: ISC Antiban Tool connect and attach
Step 4: chack antiban

Please Advice, Thanks.
06-23-2014, 09:00 AM #94
did everything you said....got account banned in within 5 mins.
06-23-2014, 09:22 AM #95
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Originally posted by KilikaDenn13 View Post
did everything you said....got account banned in within 5 mins.

Please tell me what you did exactly? And what CFW you're on.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van NGU
06-23-2014, 10:05 AM #96
Bles or blus ?
06-23-2014, 01:29 PM #97
Rogers 4.55 CEX

I disabled the CFW with psnpatch
When the MP screen came on I signed in via XMB
Waited a few moments and connected and attached ISC stool and enabled anti ban then went online

It pulled my profile and then I spoofed my CID once I signed on. I got into a game but ended up only being me in it....then a few mins later I was banned.

Everyone says never use modded EBOOT since they are easily detectable and banned no matter what anti ban protection you use.

But you say you use it with no problem. Then you must be doing something different.
06-23-2014, 01:54 PM #98
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Originally posted by KilikaDenn13 View Post
Rogers 4.55 CEX

I disabled the CFW with psnpatch
When the MP screen came on I signed in via XMB
Waited a few moments and connected and attached ISC stool and enabled anti ban then went online

It pulled my profile and then I spoofed my CID once I signed on. I got into a game but ended up only being me in it....then a few mins later I was banned.

Everyone says never use modded EBOOT since they are easily detectable and banned no matter what anti ban protection you use.

But you say you use it with no problem. Then you must be doing something different.

Like I said, this is what I do:

1. Spoof mac using SEN ENABLER

2. Spoof console ID and PSID with SEN ENABLER

3. Load up Ghost using MultiMan

4. Load up PSNPATCH 2.30[STEALTH] and disable cfw syscalls (triangle)

5. Startup Ghost, Log in to PSN via XMB, Wait 4-6 Seconds.

6. Connect+Attached Imsoocools tool, enable anti-ban.

7. Enjoy Ghost without getting banned.

If this doesn't work, no worries, I'm trying to make a RTM force host but it'll take awhile for me to finish.

Greetings,

-XenonLegend
06-23-2014, 03:08 PM #99
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
Like I said, this is what I do:

1. Spoof mac using SEN ENABLER

2. Spoof console ID and PSID with SEN ENABLER

3. Load up Ghost using MultiMan

4. Load up PSNPATCH 2.30[STEALTH] and disable cfw syscalls (triangle)

5. Startup Ghost, Log in to PSN via XMB, Wait 4-6 Seconds.

6. Connect+Attached Imsoocools tool, enable anti-ban.

7. Enjoy Ghost without getting banned.

If this doesn't work, no worries, I'm trying to make a RTM force host but it'll take awhile for me to finish.

Greetings,

-XenonLegend

this way, have you test?
06-23-2014, 03:14 PM #100
Yeah that's what I do except spoofing MAC as for some reason SEN Enabler won't spoof it. It says it's spoofed but when it resets it still comes up as the same

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo