06-08-2014, 02:44 AM #1
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone seems to be using 4-5 offsets from the same function, so here is a offset that will stop the function from being called. Had a friend test this today, no ban for 14+ minutes meaning you won't get banned. [14 minutes is when the challenge response is sent to there server]. This was patched on Xbox on 1.11 (TU12) on Xbox.

Offset : 0x005D3270 (Stops antiCheat from being called)
Bytes : 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

Put this in tools, Eboot's anything really. Idk was this wasn't released already took me 3-4 minutes to find it after loading the .elf

So enjoy it while it lasts they might patch it like they did on xbox, so have fun while it lasts :3

Set this *BEFORE* signing in.

PS
Here is another offset to prevent reportConsoleDetails (This is untested but should work)

Offset : 0x006FC368
Bytes : 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

Credit to ResitTheEarth (I believe thats his name :3) for testing this for me Smile
Last edited by BLiNDzZ ; 06-08-2014 at 02:47 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to BLiNDzZ for this useful post:

A Friend, Asian, Azus, BASEBALL4EVER12, BroIDontMod, EquakeCSharp, ErasedDev, Faim, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, MrKiller261, Pat Stay, RouletteBoi, RTE, Winter
06-10-2014, 02:12 PM #38
I used it all the time but I thought:" yeah this new offset sound beast!" I tried it on some dummy accounts but with the results above. FML
06-10-2014, 03:47 PM #39
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by InaneOne View Post
I used it all the time but I thought:" yeah this new offset sound beast!" I tried it on some dummy accounts but with the results above. FML

Thanks for reporting dude
06-10-2014, 07:05 PM #40
Anything to keep you guys off to bad things. :/ To late for me. No ghosts until i get a new cid...
06-10-2014, 07:36 PM #41
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Just used it with 2 methods and got both times banned as soon as I entered my party, Now i'm cID banned. Thanks alot for this (un)usefull offstet...

The banning system doesn't respond instantly. A ban takes a 2-4 minutes at the least.
I tested this my self on 1.12 and it was tested on 1.13 by a friend. You are doing something wrong.
06-10-2014, 08:12 PM #42
I'm not so new into modding. And no, I have done the possible right ways. And it has done nothing good. With Erased Devs and Imsocools offsets didn't happend anything bad.
06-10-2014, 08:17 PM #43
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
I'm not so new into modding. And no, I have done the possible right ways. And it has done nothing good. With Erased Devs and Imsocools offsets didn't happend anything bad.

This does the exact some thing as there + more with 1 offset.
06-10-2014, 08:27 PM #44
A Friend
League Champion
if you stop anti-cheat from being called, is NOPing reportconsoledetails still necessary?
06-10-2014, 11:10 PM #45
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by A
if you stop anti-cheat from being called, is NOPing reportconsoledetails still necessary?

antiCheat and reportConsoleDetails come from 2 different functions for some reason.
They maybe used together, but if you retrace them both, they have different origin offsets.
06-10-2014, 11:30 PM #46
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ View Post
antiCheat and reportConsoleDetails come from 2 different functions for some reason.
They maybe used together, but if you retrace them both, they have different origin offsets.

They are both functions inside the anticheat class. the antiCheat part is the function getAntiCheat, this is actually a pretty cool function. But it does not flag your console or account, It's either a boolean state or just returns the class itself...reportConsoleDetails is in the name.

reportConsoleDetails doesn't rely on getAntiCheat by the looks of things, so It's a good idea you terminated both. Also just wondering, do all you guys in this scene seriously think that "ImSoCool" guy actually made any sort of bypass? Check his tools credits ...or even ask him how it actually functions. He wouldn't know, How I wonder why Idk Impossibru

The following user thanked Bitwise for this useful post:

BLiNDzZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo