Post: Loading sprx without ccapi (still broken but we're getting close)
07-14-2014, 07:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so this is not completed, we got the loading part but me and other modders will need some help to make it work.

There is a video on how i loaded a sprx. It's still broken but we are getting close !

Purpose of this thread? Trying to load a sprx and make an open source loader for the COD series and make it dynamic.
But we can just use the CCAPI ! I don't trust it and i want it open source so people can learn.

sprx file included in the download, no virus scan its a .sprx from the PS3 sdk.

Also sorry for my english i will try to add the correct subtitles within the next hour.
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 07-14-2014 at 08:51 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

.MrRedDoT, A Friend, ALI ALHILFI, Black_ice, Sabotage, EnVatoHD, hijam, Im Not Boobdidas, iMoDz-Baptiste, John Leepe, Loxy, Mango_Knife, milky4444, John, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, Shark, Sticky, Swaqq, xPAQz
07-15-2014, 03:27 PM #29
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
lol I'm not pissed idc if it get released in the next 10 mins, Just trying to help and say the truth about it that's all :p

It was a joke :P
07-15-2014, 03:27 PM #30
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
if no one is going to read then why should you help someone i mean come on now lol

Amen.
07-15-2014, 05:16 PM #31
Kurt
Banned
Originally posted by Prime
Your right, we probaly wont see it until then if no one sucks therifboy's dick.

OMG, someone get seb some ice! OMG, GET A BUCKET OF WATER TO COOL OFF THAT BURN. SHIIIIIITTT.
07-15-2014, 05:24 PM #32
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by DexModderFTW View Post
OMG, someone get seb some ice! OMG, GET A BUCKET OF WATER TO COOL OFF THAT BURN. SHIIIIIITTT.

No, just no...
07-15-2014, 05:55 PM #33
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by Prime
Your right, we probaly wont see it until then if no one sucks therifboy's dick.

Oh someone got mad? Did i ever claimed its my method? Even look in my video and read my description, think about what u write next time.
I dont get ur point into dickriding. So you are riding blb dick cause he teach u ppc? Does fmt ride any cocks cause they got from buc shotz the method to rte? Is derektrotter a dickrider cause he made an bo1 gsc menu using unknowns ff viewer before release?
Everyyone who thanked ur post is immature like u and will never success. If you have to say anything pm me...

The following user thanked seb5594 for this useful post:

07-15-2014, 06:01 PM #34
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Oh someone got mad? Did i ever claimed its my method? Even look in my video and read my description, think about what u write next time.
I dont get ur point into dickriding. So you are riding blb dick cause he teach u ppc? Does fmt ride any cocks cause they got from buc shotz the method to rte? Is derektrotter a dickrider cause he made an bo1 gsc menu using unknowns ff viewer before release?
Everyyone who thanked ur post is immature like u and will never success. If you have to say anything pm me...

0oo0o0o0o0o0ooooooooooo0000000000000000000000oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o00 the cat is outta the bag

The following 2 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Sabotage, Notorious
07-15-2014, 06:06 PM #35
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post

Say's the one who is telling people to figure it out on their own. Yet your acting like your the best in the community because you made a mw2 sprx plugin. But only to find out that this is not your method and that you just sucked therifboy's dick to make you look all big and bad. I wouldn't care about this if you haven't made a preview of your base to rub it in peoples faces just so they know that you got it before other people. Also who the fuck shows a preview of a menu base. Lmao I'm done.

The following user thanked Notorious for this useful post:

Mango_Knife
07-15-2014, 06:11 PM #36
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
That's why i Love NGU Communitty.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mango_Knife for this useful post:

kainer wainer,
07-15-2014, 06:13 PM #37
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
ahhh I just had to get all my anger and shit out. I normally don't start fights but I just had to, fuck it.

The following user thanked Notorious for this useful post:

Eddie Mac

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo