08-13-2014, 09:47 AM #1
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
OK So everybody has benn kicking off a great big fuss about not being able to get on cod ghosts 1.15 and mod the hell outta it... Well Here it is, A legit way to receive NO Ban what so ever. :seriously:

Go to my new and (UPDATED)Ghosts 1.15 tool with working anti ban You must login or register to view this content.

Sign in through ghosts and when u get to a party, hit connect and attach. straight after hit my anti ban... Done you are now safe to mod whatever you like Reaper

Enjoy Guys!... Newka out.

The following 7 users say thank you to Newka- for this useful post:

04jberry, 0zersub, ALI ALHILFI, rodrigovidal, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, wajdi9

The following 3 users groaned at Newka- for this awful post:

RawDog2002, Azus, ImSooCool
09-22-2014, 12:40 PM #20
wow NICE , Dude u r the beast
09-22-2014, 08:56 PM #21
EzBoi
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by NoTeZII View Post
Lmao You Serious? I Was Banned After 10mins Of Using Your Tool..I Spoofed My IDPS AN PSID an disabled cfw calles with psn patch..signed in connected an attached our tool an was banned in 10mins..just face it theres no more anti ban for ghosts they will ban you eventually no matter what tool you use

Thank you so much, im never gonna touch ghost on my JB now lol
09-23-2014, 07:52 PM #22
Originally posted by EzBoi View Post
Thank you so much, im never gonna touch ghost on my JB now lol

Yea Don't Waste Your Time Or Money All These Dudes Claiming To Have Real Or Best Anti Ban Are Funny Because They All Use The Same Anti-ban Offsets..Doesn't Matter You'll Get Banned Or Reset Eventually
09-23-2014, 08:56 PM #23
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Yea Don't Waste Your Time Or Money All These Dudes Claiming To Have Real Or Best Anti Ban Are Funny Because They All Use The Same Anti-ban Offsets..Doesn't Matter You'll Get Banned Or Reset Eventually

You can think that but I'm 100% sure that I don't use the same antiban offsets as newk_jinx64 and don't say that it doesn't work if you didn't tried it. I know ghosts has a high ban rate, but that doesn't mean nothing works. You just need to use the right tools and the right precautions.
09-23-2014, 09:15 PM #24
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
You can think that but I'm 100% sure that I don't use the same antiban offsets as newk_jinx64 and don't say that it doesn't work if you didn't tried it. I know ghosts has a high ban rate, but that doesn't mean nothing works. You just need to use the right tools and the right precautions.

Trust me everyone is using the same anti-ban offsets there no different i guarantee if i decompile all these tool there all the same...when you do a recovery they will be banned eventually no matter what you do but im sure some accounts skate by there detection...An i never Said Theses Tools Don't Work I Stated Eventually They Will Catch you an Reset/ban or A Account You Did A Recovery For..I've never been banned using ccapi on ghosts only on tmapi an that's because of the debug eboot So That Means There Is No 100% Anti-Ban If You Cant Use A Eboot ...Ghosts is the only time i use ccapi..Basically What I Was Stating Was If We(The Modders..Im One Of The Guilty Ones In This Circle)Didn't Mod Ghosts To Shit For The First 3months The Ban Rate Wouldn't Be So High Right Now..
09-23-2014, 09:20 PM #25
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Trust me everyone is using the same anti-ban offsets there no different i guarantee if i decompile all these tool there all the same...when you do a recovery they will be banned eventually no matter what you do but im sure some accounts skate by there detection...An i never Said Theses Tools Don't Work I Stated Eventually They Will Catch you an Reset/ban or A Account You Did A Recovery For..I've never been banned using ccapi on ghosts only on tmapi an that's because of the debug eboot So That Means There Is No 100% Anti-Ban If You Cant Use A Eboot ...Ghosts is the only time i use ccapi..Basically What I Was Stating Was If We(The Modders..Im One Of The Guilty Ones In This Circle)Didn't Mod Ghosts To Shit For The First 3months The Ban Rate Wouldn't Be So High Right Now..

I understand what you're trying to say, it's true but I'm sure I use different antiban then new jinx's

Don't want to discuss this but you are right except for the offset I'm using vs new jinx's.
10-15-2014, 11:58 PM #26
lol such intensity over not getting or getting banned good show Enzo
10-20-2014, 07:02 PM #27
I vote to rename this threat to how to get banned in 10 minutes

The following user thanked bighomie21 for this useful post:

rupabh
10-22-2014, 05:56 PM #28
great job bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo