02-08-2015, 12:41 PM #1
MegaMister
Former Mega Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello guys,

here Mega,finally today i'm here for release my private mod menu called 'Sapphire', it's like a beta because 7-8 modz doesn't work (like super speed, ecc..) but anyway i hope you like it. Also i'm working on my other project on MW3 (Antheom V1) but i can't continue it for now because i'm busy like everyday with the school or with my private life. Anyway here on the bottom i've make just a preview of the menu! I've used a style like MW2 (1.11) mod menus!

Video:

Credits:

MegaMister
OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
Shark
BLB

The following 42 users say thank you to MegaMister for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A6shRkm, Albus, AsO GaMeR, Bad Luck Brian, BedWetting, boss123, dah, devilboy222, Exelo, Father Luckeyy, FusionIsDaName, popcornmods, GFM, iNDMx, koekiemonstarr2, Marvel0666, matrx5530, Maty360414, MJ_Bradford187, Mx444, Obitoobi, One, Pianist Prodigy, playboiiy1996, Rezqaazify, Saint Goofy, basshead4ever, Swaqq, TheDoctor MoDz, This_Is_My_Life, TotalModzHD, wajdi9, Weedfarmer4you, winnerway, xMrJR, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx, xSynthmodz, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, PCNS07, zRayz-
09-01-2015, 06:39 AM #83
Any updates to the menu and is there a force host in the menu? :madsal:
09-09-2015, 03:18 AM #84
Originally posted by ItzCamachoBoii View Post
Either way you can't use it online as you'll get banned within 5 minutes (even with using an antiban from a tool)

not if u have a eboot that only i have.. i used this menu online without a ban many times but it does freeze alot..
09-09-2015, 06:44 PM #85
Baltimore21
Save Point
Just Downloaded It And Got Ghost Ban! Smfh This Sucks For Me
09-10-2015, 01:05 PM #86
How do you make an eboot with antiban for a sprx menu like this? :how:
09-10-2015, 07:45 PM #87
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by iHEARTMODZZZZ View Post

Once you created the sprx and made the eboot and everything
You turning the eboot to elf using the TrueAncestor_SELF_Resigner then just open the eboot.bin in hex add anti ban (You need the offset + bytes ofcourse) then turn it back to debugg eboot using make_fself.exe.
09-11-2015, 07:57 AM #88
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Once you created the sprx and made the eboot and everything
You turning the eboot to elf using the TrueAncestor_SELF_Resigner then just open the eboot.bin in hex add anti ban (You need the offset + bytes ofcourse) then turn it back to debugg eboot using make_fself.exe.

yo mango where the hell u been hiding for the last year
09-11-2015, 08:01 AM #89
Originally posted by iHEARTMODZZZZ View Post

dont kno if the antiban is good on this eboot but some people say it works jus download n do wut mango knife said

i already have a working sprx antiban eboot for frost engine cracked ONLINE but im not releasing it here kuz everybody will use it n ill get no credits
Last edited by COD_MoDz21 ; 09-11-2015 at 08:15 AM.
09-11-2015, 12:51 PM #90
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by MoDz21 View Post

dont kno if the antiban is good on this eboot but some people say it works jus download n do wut mango knife said

i already have a working sprx antiban eboot for frost engine cracked ONLINE but im not releasing it here kuz everybody will use it n ill get no credits

What's frost engine?
And i was banned from ngu for a year and few mounths.
09-11-2015, 12:53 PM #91
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Knife View Post
What's frost engine?
And i was banned from ngu for a year and few mounths.

frost engine is a nonhost menu with silent aim esp boxes health bar, non host end game and much more. created by OLDSCHOOLMODZ

and glad to see ur old account back Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo