09-08-2015, 02:02 PM #1
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi NGU,

I decided to help out the community by with this Basic Dex (Debug) (Region Free) for Call of Duty Ghosts [1.16].

You must login or register to view this content.

Added SPRX Plugin rename [Ghosts.sprx]

Instruction Step For Anti-Ban

STEP 1. Load Ghosts to XMB

STEP 2. Use PSNINJA

STEP 3. Load Ghosts Offline

STEP 4. Sign in through your xmb [PS Button]

STEP 5. After signing in through xmb wait like 10-15 seconds before you hit the " PLAY ONLINE " Button

Enjoy Gaming Ban Free

**NOTE** Should give you NAT Type: Open
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-17-2016 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Updated EBOOT.BIN with SPRX Plugin

The following 16 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, alexcubano, anxify, Frankieisboss, iAmChump, Krrish Lobbyman, Marty Jacobs, Moreuseinatool, njhightower, sandro oliveira, TheRichSlut, torkelsnorkel, UGz-, vicious_results, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
10-15-2015, 03:57 PM #47
thank you so much
i realy need it
10-15-2015, 08:27 PM #48
BLUS or BLES?
10-15-2015, 11:42 PM #49
I got banned
10-16-2015, 09:10 AM #50
as anyone actually used non host modz with this antiban eboot
10-16-2015, 12:34 PM #51
Father Luckeyy
i use my eboot everyday and yes i use unlock all and non host modz and even play extinction i have never got banned using my eboot
10-16-2015, 12:36 PM #52
Father Luckeyy
you never got banned off my eboot so stop lying cause i play ghost daily dont becoming on my thread saying you got banned suing my eboot cause if that was the case i would of been banned months ago so try go again
10-16-2015, 01:00 PM #53
not lieing buddy got banned with your eboot had rd boxes and uav on and banned i didnt enable antiban on the tool i didnt enable it didnt need do because as it states your eboot as working antiban so why would i need use antiban on a tool
10-16-2015, 01:16 PM #54
Father Luckeyy
so why am i online right now playing?????? ResistTheSun the reasons i can think of is you installed the eboot incorrectly, install the EBOOT onlu in game and you will be fine cause theres no way my eboot bans people when i been using my eboot for months and long before i decided too post this thread and im using rtm tools and sprx menu, so dont try and blame my eboot when everyone is using it and not been banned
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 10-16-2015 at 01:19 PM.
10-16-2015, 03:53 PM #55
Originally posted by iamLuckeyy7 View Post
so why am i online right now playing?????? ResistTheSun the reasons i can think of is you installed the eboot incorrectly, install the EBOOT onlu in game and you will be fine cause theres no way my eboot bans people when i been using my eboot for months and long before i decided too post this thread and im using rtm tools and sprx menu, so dont try and blame my eboot when everyone is using it and not been banned

buddy maybe i was wrong i used another eboot just used yours and installed correctly as im no noob to installing files lol guess what mate it works had a few games so thanks and i apoligise for my rude behaviour to you , but now i have another problem after each game snow engine asking me to connect back to servers is this normal and if i do connect it just stays at 0%

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo