11-11-2013, 03:17 PM #1
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys!
I'm here to comment about a trouble I'm having. I'm the only one that has issues with the matchmaking? In MW3 and BO2 I always connected with people from my country (Argentina) or in the surroundings (Brazil, Uruguay and Chile) but now I connect with people from Germany, USA, UK, Russia, etc and my connection is pretty shitty, couldn't complete any of the few games I've played. I'm pretty frustrated.
Does anyone know if this will be fixed or it will be like this forever?
11-11-2013, 03:54 PM #2
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
i have this same problem being matched with alot of middle eastern and usa servers and my conections is crap i thought there was dedicated servers :/
11-12-2013, 12:37 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Hadenkin View Post
Hello guys!
I'm here to comment about a trouble I'm having. I'm the only one that has issues with the matchmaking? In MW3 and BO2 I always connected with people from my country (Argentina) or in the surroundings (Brazil, Uruguay and Chile) but now I connect with people from Germany, USA, UK, Russia, etc and my connection is pretty shitty, couldn't complete any of the few games I've played. I'm pretty frustrated.
Does anyone know if this will be fixed or it will be like this forever?

Not sure what is going on but yea it appears to be picking people from around the world to pair you with.
11-12-2013, 01:10 PM #4
Same here. Argentina aswell and I have 50 Mb connection. In BO 2 I don´t remember being paired with Brazillians as in MW3. I don´t have much issues with Chile or Paraguay, but brazil, US and EU just make it unplayable from the start.
11-12-2013, 01:25 PM #5
Bichote
Former Staff
Moved to Call of Duty Ghosts Questions and Inquiries Smile
11-12-2013, 02:33 PM #6
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Not sure what is going on but yea it appears to be picking people from around the world to pair you with.

Do you know if there will be any sort of fix? Because I've seen here that many people that are not from the US are having the same problems.
11-12-2013, 03:08 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Hadenkin View Post
Do you know if there will be any sort of fix? Because I've seen here that many people that are not from the US are having the same problems.

Not having the same problem due to being in the UK, but on playlists with lower playbases I do have this problem at night.
Only fix would be playing at a time when a ton of people are online, hoping they fix the matchmaking system :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo