Post: I got reset after 2 weeks, is there a way to get my stats back?
03-14-2014, 06:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I got a prestige service done and then played legit till last night and got on my ps3 to sign on and play ghosts, but to see i got reset :argh: . So I'm wondering if there's a way to get everything back through a glitch or something, cause after the service was done, I got a couple or more guns gold and some good patches unlocked. Also if there isn't a fix I heard the duplication glitch is more discreet then getting a service done, and if you have a spare account that has the kinda stats and progress done on it, I would be willing to pay a bit of $$$ for you letting me dupe it to my account.
Last edited by A-RON ; 03-15-2014 at 04:28 AM.
03-14-2014, 06:48 PM #2
You should be lucky to only get reset...lol

Originally posted by RON View Post
Well I got a prestige service done and then played legit till last night and got on my ps3 to sign on and play ghosts, but to see i got reset :argh: . So I'm wondering if there's a way to get everything back through a glitch or something, cause after the service was done, I got a couple or more guns gold and some good patches unlocked. Also if there isn't a fix I heard the duplication glitch is more discreet then getting a service done, and if you have a spare account that has the kinda stats and progress done on it, I would be willing to pay a bit of $$$ for you letting me dupe it to my account.
03-14-2014, 06:50 PM #3
Originally posted by GooDkAT View Post
You should be lucky to only get reset...lol

I know, especially from seeing a lot of people just getting banned like that, but I just hate starting over on some games
03-14-2014, 06:53 PM #4
I know..Ive been reset, been banned..But luckily I'm on PS4 so the ban on my first account only took affect on the PS3.. I did have an account last week get Permanently banned from the PSN all together...I found just play legit..Esecially since all the objectives are unlocked now, I'm prestiging like every 12 hours or so

I know, especially from seeing a lot of people just getting banned like that, but I just hate starting over on some games

The following user thanked GooDkAT for this useful post:

A-RON
03-14-2014, 06:56 PM #5
I know..Ive been reset, been banned..But luckily I'm on PS4 so the ban on my first account only took affect on the PS3.. I did have an account last week get Permanently banned from the PSN all together...I found just play legit..Esecially since all the objectives are unlocked now, I'm prestiging like every 12 hours or so

OH ya I forgot about the new challenge system Awesome face , I'll probably give that a shot and if anybody else replies then I'll see what they got.
03-14-2014, 06:58 PM #6
Yea its not bad..I had a lot go games were I'm averaging 25k-30k a game..I had a game last night were I got 47k in 1 game
OH ya I forgot about the new challenge system Awesome face , I'll probably give that a shot and if anybody else replies then I'll see what they got.
03-14-2014, 10:23 PM #7
Yea its not bad..I had a lot go games were I'm averaging 25k-30k a game..I had a game last night were I got 47k in 1 game

That sounds just like when I was playing last week and getting that much EXP too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo