09-15-2014, 12:15 PM #1
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know if I'm posting this right session!! So, every time when I'm try to play cod ghost online!! It keeps signing me out of psn!! Nothing wrong with my internet! Well, when it signs me out, internet connection just shut down for few seconds then it come backs within 2 seconds!!! It doesn't do that when I play other games like "Grand Theft Auto V, Battlefield, black ops 2, etc" it only does this when I play Ghost! Every time it happens like that! Well. Let's just say, If I play for awhile, and it sign me out in the middle of the game then sign myself back into Psn without ejecting the disc, and play online again! So, it won't stick the XP, kills, Ranks that I've earned.. So, I had to eject the disc then put it back in every time it happens like that. So, it can stick the XP, points, And things I've earned on my profile game!! I got this problem when 1.15 came out!! And new version came out 1.16!! I thought it can't happen like that anymore!! Can anyone tell what's wrong with it!!?? Or it's just my Internet connection sucks!! :( and oh yeah! I only play at night times and shit!! When Everybody sleeps at night - Internet is kinda fast, no YouTube, Netflix shit man! Hahaha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo