03-24-2013, 05:44 AM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is to discuss anything about android that needs to be talked about
Last edited by Wondoh ; 03-24-2013 at 12:40 PM.
04-09-2013, 11:03 PM #11
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by playyourpart View Post
Anyone else have the AT&T version of the HTC ONE X? it happened before i rooted, but every so often, some days more than others, my phone will randomly reboot, i have seen that it has happened with other people too, but alot of the solutions were deleting of certain apps, but mine does it even with a clean install of a stock rom, tried 2 different custom roms (viper XL and Cyanogenmod 10.1 nightly). Any ideas anyone?

sounds like a battery issue you might be loosing juice does it do it when not on a custom rom try it on standard android and if it does it then its the phone not the rom

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Android ftw
Looking forward to the next big release once I have to upgrade again :y:

hows your xperia? and your a apple fan and i heard pixie is switching so. yay he woke up and smelled the coffee
Last edited by Toke ; 04-09-2013 at 11:09 PM.
04-10-2013, 12:09 AM #12
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
If you still had warranty just factory restore it and send it back lol they can't tell if you root it or not as long it's not in front of there face with the obvious. I did that to my Droid razr when I had warranty with Verizon, My phone kept rebooting and wouldn't accept of let me call anyone even after restoring it ( It was rooted as well). So All I did was restore it back to factory state, took it to the store and told them I already talked on the phone with representative and emailed them online but my phone kept acting up and the couldn't solve my problem, seconds later after they checked my phone; They gave me a brand new one. Just do what I did with At&t instead

Originally posted by Toke View Post
sounds like a battery issue you might be loosing juice does it do it when not on a custom rom try it on standard android and if it does it then its the phone not the rom

Ill probably do that then, it pops up with a message saying that the rom is for testing purposes only or some shit now, but there are ways of changing it so it doesnt show up, it would show up even if i unrooted and went back to a stock rom

and Toke, it did it before root aswell, just not as much, but if you look online (i googled it many of times) and alot of people had this issue i guess but different things fixed it for different people.

Thank you both for the responses Smile
04-10-2013, 12:14 AM #13
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by playyourpart View Post
Ill probably do that then, it pops up with a message saying that the rom is for testing purposes only or some shit now, but there are ways of changing it so it doesnt show up, it would show up even if i unrooted and went back to a stock rom

and Toke, it did it before root aswell, just not as much, but if you look online (i googled it many of times) and alot of people had this issue i guess but different things fixed it for different people.

Thank you both for the responses Smile

so its just a general problem with the the phone so it has nothing to do with the roms
04-10-2013, 12:18 AM #14
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!
so its just a general problem with the the phone so it has nothing to do with the roms

Yeah i was curious because people have said that uninstalling certain programs will fix it but even with a stock untouched rom it still does it so i know it isnt app related
04-10-2013, 01:20 PM #15
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

hows your xperia? and your a apple fan and i heard pixie is switching so. yay he woke up and smelled the coffee

Still not sure what to get been looking at HTC One and Xperia Z videos and im still more towards the Xperia Z
04-11-2013, 08:46 PM #16
vit.
Are you high?
Originally posted by Pixie
Still not sure what to get been looking at HTC One and Xperia Z videos and im still more towards the Xperia Z

i'd also get xperia Z
04-20-2013, 11:53 AM #17
what is the difference betwin cm10 and 10.1 ?
04-21-2013, 02:22 PM #18
Originally posted by tortue
what is the difference betwin cm10 and 10.1 ?

Cyanogenmod 10 is based upon android open source project (AOSP) 4.1.2
Cyanogenmod 10.1 is based upon android open source project (AOSP) 4.2.1/4.2.2 (Depending on your device port)

''Changelog from AOSP 4.1.2 > 4.2.1''

-"Photo Sphere" panorama photos
-Keyboard with gesture typing
-Lock screen improvements, including widget support and the ability to swipe directly to camera
-Notification power controls ("Quick Settings")
-"Daydream" screensavers, showing information when idle or docked
-Multiple user accounts (tablets only)
-Support for wireless display (Miracast)

-Accessibility improvements: triple-tap to magnify the entire screen, pan and zoom with two fingers. Speech output and Gesture Mode navigation for blind users

-New clock app with built-in world clock, stop watch and timer

-All devices now use the same interface layout, previously adapted from phones on 4.1 for smaller tablets (with centered software buttons, the system bar at the top of the screen, and a home screen with a dock and centered application menu), regardless of screen size

-Increased number of extended notifications and Actionable Notifications for more apps, allowing users to respond to certain notifications within the notification bar and without launching the app directly

-SELinux
-Always-on VPN
-Premium SMS confirmation
-Group Messaging
-Added Bluetooth gamepads and joysticks as supported HID

Additional features from CM 10 are mostly the same in CM 10.1

If you can read android scripting or have any knowledge you can go here as well You must login or register to view this content.
04-21-2013, 09:12 PM #19
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Been messing around with my phone, worked out how to use android now Smile
Need a couple more apps got a couple news ones with weather. Google keep is lovely anybody got any free apps to download which is a must ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo