03-04-2015, 01:00 AM #1
solarmat
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so i updated my phone on accident so i need the newest root for samsung galaxy s5 can anybody help me out with this thanks please leave a link
03-04-2015, 09:47 PM #2
ResistThePower
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by solarmat View Post
OK so i updated my phone on accident so i need the newest root for samsung galaxy s5 can anybody help me out with this thanks please leave a link

If your galaxy is5 has version 9Android 4.4.20 then all you have to do is go on your phone to this website. NOTE that this is only for at&t or verizon)

You must login or register to view this content.

- Click to download the apk , then just install .

Credit: George Hotz
Last edited by ResistThePower ; 03-04-2015 at 09:54 PM.
03-11-2015, 07:22 AM #3
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by MrLions View Post
If your galaxy is5 has version 9Android 4.4.20 then all you have to do is go on your phone to this website. NOTE that this is only for at&t or verizon)

You must login or register to view this content.

- Click to download the apk , then just install .

Credit: George Hotz

Actually this works with any version of the Galaxy S5. You have to install the 4.4.4 NHA with Oden. Flash your phone to NCG. Once it boots up then you can open towel root and make it Ra1n. Flash the phone back the original flash. This isn't really a tutorial, but more of a sight into how to do it. The steps may differ depending on the carrier and model of the phone.
03-11-2015, 08:02 AM #4
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by solarmat View Post
OK so i updated my phone on accident so i need the newest root for samsung galaxy s5 can anybody help me out with this thanks please leave a link

Also how do you accidentally update it? If you were previously rooted, the OTA update usually doesn't work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo