12-12-2015, 09:22 PM #1
Warren-p-
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today i went and bought myself a new phone Samsung s5 i set it up and all then i went put a password on it......20 minutes later try sign in boom i forgot the password me ah no problem ill just reset it and it be okay nope every time it tells me verify my google account i put the right email and password in and it just says please sign in with one the users accounts anyone at all can help i do not know what to do.
Thanks
12-14-2015, 07:13 PM #2
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by Warren
Today i went and bought myself a new phone Samsung s5 i set it up and all then i went put a password on it......20 minutes later try sign in boom i forgot the password me ah no problem ill just reset it and it be okay nope every time it tells me verify my google account i put the right email and password in and it just says please sign in with one the users accounts anyone at all can help i do not know what to do.
Thanks

Have you preformed a factory reset within the device? You won't be able to remove a account associated with google as it is the main account on that device.
Could you provide screenshots so I can further help?

The following user thanked Oklahoma for this useful post:

Warren-p-
12-21-2015, 06:30 PM #3
Warren-p-
I defeated!
Originally posted by Oklahoma View Post
Have you preformed a factory reset within the device? You won't be able to remove a account associated with google as it is the main account on that device.
Could you provide screenshots so I can further help?

Sorry for the late reply and I needed a O.T.G cable to fix it thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo