02-01-2016, 05:47 PM #1
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The next instalment of Samsung's mobile franchise is expected to be announced on February 21st.

These are expected to be the Samsung Galaxy S7 and 7 Edge. Successors to the S6 and S6 Edge.

Here are some leaked photos of the new devices.

You must login or register to view this content.

obviously there isn't too much a physical difference between this and the S6. I loved the design of the S6 and thought it looked very classy.

The S7 is also expected to bring back a number of features absent from the S6 line, including a microSD card slot and waterproofing. We'll find out more very soon: the S7 is being unveiled in Barcelona on February 21st.

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

gopro_2027
02-19-2016, 09:01 PM #2
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Question. The designs on the edges, and around the back...the lines and shit...are those the antenna? Specifically for both mobile phones, Apple and Samsung.
02-23-2016, 05:18 PM #3
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
The next instalment of Samsung's mobile franchise is expected to be announced on February 21st.

These are expected to be the Samsung Galaxy S7 and 7 Edge. Successors to the S6 and S6 Edge.

obviously there isn't too much a physical difference between this and the S6. I loved the design of the S6 and thought it looked very classy.

The S7 is also expected to bring back a number of features absent from the S6 line, including a microSD card slot and waterproofing. We'll find out more very soon: the S7 is being unveiled in Barcelona on February 21st.

Hmmm hopefully im not too impatient and get the note 5, but i will say the S7 i will definitely be getting as a upgrade from my current S5. I would have gotten the s6 awhile ago but the battery life i heard was somewhat bad.
02-23-2016, 07:32 PM #4
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
Hmmm hopefully im not too impatient and get the note 5, but i will say the S7 i will definitely be getting as a upgrade from my current S5. I would have gotten the s6 awhile ago but the battery life i heard was somewhat bad.

The Note 5 is not available on ireland :/ But I like the look of the S7 Edge and also I think water proofing is a big +
02-23-2016, 08:07 PM #5
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
The Note 5 is not available on ireland :/ But I like the look of the S7 Edge and also I think water proofing is a big +

Oh that sucks :(. But yea i like the look of the Edge as well but i don't like it not a fan of the edged curves, also the waterproofing is not really a feature that i had have a chance to put testing to. My S5 has the water proof thing, but i haven't dropped it in water.
02-25-2016, 05:23 AM #6
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
they look nice mighit buy one
02-27-2016, 07:52 AM #7
The next instalment of Samsung's mobile franchise is expected to be announced on February 21st.

Moved to Google & Android.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo