Post: Hack: Copy Somebody Else's Data. (CFW + FTP NEEDED)
01-12-2011, 12:14 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Added Note 12th January 2011-
Originally posted by another user
I've had many request's saying they can't do it or don't understand.
If your having problems then copy step's 3, 4 and 5 Save your data to your PC then upload it.
I will then edit your data for you, Making the data your's !

Please try the tutorial first though, Its not that hard :y:
Please use this as a last resort, Thanks.
Cpt.S

Wow.

Finally here, I think (Not 100%) found by me... (Don't hate if I'm wrong, I just found everything out for myself, No searching the internet.. So for me, I found this :y: :bat: )

First your going to need:
Custom FirmWare.
FTP.
FileZilla - Server Side.

I'm sure 99% of you have this.
If not, Check the PS3 Hacking section.

Here we go.

1. First of were going to download the data - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Now you've got that, Save it to your desktop.. You'll want to extract it first.

3. Now we need to set up the FTP and FileZilla. After doing that, Continue.

4. Open up FileZilla and go to the following - Note, Your code's MAY be different.. Don't worry though, As long as you have saved GT5 data on your PS3 you'll find it :y:

dev_hdd0 > Home > 00000X > savedata > Game ID (Mine was - BCES00569-GAME)

5. You'll see a file called ICON0.PNG right click then click VIEW/EDIT if this is the GT5 logo then continue, If not just go back into savedata and find the GT5 save.

6. Now open up the data you downloaded from here.

7. You'll need to drag and top the files (named below) into your GT5 data. It will come up a box and you will need to overwrite them !

GT5
PARAM.PFD

You must login or register to view this content.

Once you have copied them, Then continue.

8. Quit FileZill & FTP.

9. Go to GT5 and load it up.

10. Congratulations !

Need any help quote or message me.

Remember, If you want to upload your data I'll add them to the thread.

Thanks to Fallz-Boyz for the help. You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Cpt.S ; 01-13-2011 at 11:23 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

-Creap-, -GLaDOS-, [xi[M]iMaGiiKz-, Alt, andrewman18, AnThRaX FaiL, AssClapper-130, AwesomeMan96, Icy, BOBROSSISALIVE, Car Lover, CHuRCHYx, cjh1122, davidor08, DeathEndsAll, drebin93, Drug Dealer, garybrady_09, gavros7, gdnxp, HerbalEye, hofpint, iKickHeads, Lxndon, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, mj45dog, MP_MAFIA, Mr Ruffers, Nknights23, RADDY1993, riotmost, River J, sammyboy24, SamScarfo, Sasuke Uchiha, silsil, smushpie, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, xd366, yoyo6-7
01-12-2011, 12:16 AM #2
xSharkey
Formally Fallz-Boyz
Wow, Done And Dusted. Everyone this is the first GT5 hack released and came right from NGU. So proud i was involved =D

The following 3 users say thank you to xSharkey for this useful post:

CHuRCHYx, davidor08, DeathEndsAll
01-12-2011, 12:16 AM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
is this for like games saves that normally say, this belongs to another user, so it will allow trophies? Smile
01-12-2011, 12:22 AM #4
xSharkey
Formally Fallz-Boyz
Originally posted by NiTeMaRe View Post
is this for like games saves that normally say, this belongs to another user, so it will allow trophies? Smile

i would say so yes not tested though i will get on it right away
01-12-2011, 12:22 AM #5
Cpt.S
Banned

Yes, Tested on 2 accounts and I got tropies :y:

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Yes, Tested on 2 accounts and I got trophies :y:

The following user thanked Cpt.S for this useful post:

hofpint
01-12-2011, 12:33 AM #6
Nknights23
Original Gamer
So.... now we need some gaes saves. Your tutorial is a little hard to understand for me Cpt. S. Could you do a noob friendly guide at some time?
01-12-2011, 12:42 AM #7
xSharkey
Formally Fallz-Boyz
Guys Read post carefully i missed the trophy part myself

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Yes, Tested on 2 accounts and I got tropies :y:

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Yes, Tested on 2 accounts and I got trophies :y:

Il Upload Some saves soon Smile

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Wow.

Finally here, I think (Not 100%) found by me... (Don't hate if I'm wrong, I just found everything out for myself, No searching the internet.. So for me, I found this :y: :bat:

Saves:

The following user thanked xSharkey for this useful post:

hofpint
01-12-2011, 12:43 AM #8
hofpint
Buckfast#1
This worked first time for me AWSOME!.Much appreciated guys.

The following user thanked hofpint for this useful post:

garybrady_09
01-12-2011, 12:45 AM #9
Nknights23
Original Gamer
Is there anyway we can change the region code to the saves? im BCUS98114 and i know somebody changed BLUS codes for Socom to get the codes they needed.

Will BCES saves work for me since im just copying the Param and GT5.o
01-12-2011, 12:50 AM #10
xSharkey
Formally Fallz-Boyz
Originally posted by Vincen
Is there anyway we can change the region code to the saves? im BCUS98114 and i know somebody changed BLUS codes for Socom to get the codes they needed.

Will BCES saves work for me since im just copying the Param and GT5.o

try it and leave feedback

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo