Post: Hack: Copy Somebody Else's Data. (CFW + FTP NEEDED)
01-12-2011, 12:14 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Added Note 12th January 2011-
Originally posted by another user
I've had many request's saying they can't do it or don't understand.
If your having problems then copy step's 3, 4 and 5 Save your data to your PC then upload it.
I will then edit your data for you, Making the data your's !

Please try the tutorial first though, Its not that hard :y:
Please use this as a last resort, Thanks.
Cpt.S

Wow.

Finally here, I think (Not 100%) found by me... (Don't hate if I'm wrong, I just found everything out for myself, No searching the internet.. So for me, I found this :y: :bat: )

First your going to need:
Custom FirmWare.
FTP.
FileZilla - Server Side.

I'm sure 99% of you have this.
If not, Check the PS3 Hacking section.

Here we go.

1. First of were going to download the data - You must login or register to view this content.

2. Now you've got that, Save it to your desktop.. You'll want to extract it first.

3. Now we need to set up the FTP and FileZilla. After doing that, Continue.

4. Open up FileZilla and go to the following - Note, Your code's MAY be different.. Don't worry though, As long as you have saved GT5 data on your PS3 you'll find it :y:

dev_hdd0 > Home > 00000X > savedata > Game ID (Mine was - BCES00569-GAME)

5. You'll see a file called ICON0.PNG right click then click VIEW/EDIT if this is the GT5 logo then continue, If not just go back into savedata and find the GT5 save.

6. Now open up the data you downloaded from here.

7. You'll need to drag and top the files (named below) into your GT5 data. It will come up a box and you will need to overwrite them !

GT5
PARAM.PFD

You must login or register to view this content.

Once you have copied them, Then continue.

8. Quit FileZill & FTP.

9. Go to GT5 and load it up.

10. Congratulations !

Need any help quote or message me.

Remember, If you want to upload your data I'll add them to the thread.

Thanks to Fallz-Boyz for the help. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 01-13-2011 at 11:23 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

-Creap-, -GLaDOS-, [xi[M]iMaGiiKz-, Alt, andrewman18, AnThRaX FaiL, AssClapper-130, AwesomeMan96, Icy, BOBROSSISALIVE, Car Lover, CHuRCHYx, cjh1122, davidor08, DeathEndsAll, drebin93, Drug Dealer, garybrady_09, gavros7, gdnxp, HerbalEye, hofpint, iKickHeads, Lxndon, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, mj45dog, MP_MAFIA, Mr Ruffers, Nknights23, RADDY1993, riotmost, River J, sammyboy24, SamScarfo, Sasuke Uchiha, silsil, smushpie, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, xd366, yoyo6-7
01-12-2011, 10:54 PM #29
Hmm, kinda sad people will start copying 100% saves and not go through the grind; duping seemed more rewarding in a way. But thanks Cpt.S for the thread and info anyways.
01-13-2011, 12:29 AM #30
Rowdy
Banned
thanks it works nice that for the tut i finally have a J12
01-13-2011, 12:34 AM #31
ipodtouch1234
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by AnThRaX
Hmm, kinda sad people will start copying 100% saves and not go through the grind; duping seemed more rewarding in a way. But thanks Cpt.S for the thread and info anyways.

Yeah I made a new PSN, tossed this save in, and gave myself a couple cars. I was enjoying playing realistically so I am not going to use the Red Bull I sent my real account to own in basic races.
01-13-2011, 03:12 AM #32
Originally posted by Meow View Post
Didn't work for me!. Says that the game isn't able to load, Any help?

I've been having the same problem.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Now when I loaded up, nothing happened.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Now its back to my usual problem. The ps3 doesnt say this is another user's data, but it doesn't seem to recognize the new gamesave at all, instead making a new profile (20k, no cars, user agreement, etc.)
01-13-2011, 03:42 AM #33
HtD
Dark Knight
Does this work through comgenies awesome file manager?
01-13-2011, 03:53 AM #34
Meow
Former Staff
It works guys. Thanks Smelly <3
01-13-2011, 10:33 AM #35
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by HtD View Post
Does this work through comgenies awesome file manager?

Should do, But you'll need to know where your saved data is.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Originally posted by Philly415 View Post
I've been having the same problem.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Now when I loaded up, nothing happened.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Now its back to my usual problem. The ps3 doesnt say this is another user's data, but it doesn't seem to recognize the new gamesave at all, instead making a new profile (20k, no cars, user agreement, etc.)

Make sure you only copy the 2 files.
01-13-2011, 11:15 AM #36
Hi guys, was just looking and was wondering if this had to be a jailbreaked ps3 also I am in the UK is there anything slightly different that I should be looking for?

thanks
01-13-2011, 11:16 AM #37
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by jimbo255 View Post
Hi guys, was just looking and was wondering if this had to be a jailbreaked ps3 also I am in the UK is there anything slightly different that I should be looking for?

thanks

Yes it has to be the jail break (or the custom firmware)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo