Post: GTA V Online Crew Emblem Creator Patched (no trial)
10-10-2013, 08:12 PM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The MUCH awaited
Emblem Creator Patched !!!
I was on the fence about releasing this rather than just starting an "Emblem Service" but screw it.
might as well
you can thank my buddies from over at C.H. for accomplishing this.
oh and FUCK "[email protected]" a.k.a. Scammer for making this a paid program and on top of that trying to screw his buyers over with Bitcoin. EVERYONE knows that is the most scandalous method of payment EVER, and Half the buyers didn't even get an unlock on their Emblem Creator.

oh and for the new people using this it will take like 24 hours for rockstar to enable it on their site. just be patient... it will show a black square or a broken link... but it WILL appear in 24 hours.

^^^ that seems to be out of date.. I have uploaded and published and the emblem is there instantly now... R* is getting on the ball.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 10-12-2013 at 10:26 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Eddie-Lucas for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, CristinaRawr, IIFusiionsII, KINGMANI, rimka06510, Xplaya
10-11-2013, 09:22 AM #20
I don't know if it really works for me, I don't have a black logo in replacement but always the same logo after uploading
the new one

YES IT WORKED !!!

THANK YOU !
Last edited by Calimero Oeuf ; 10-11-2013 at 12:37 PM.
10-11-2013, 04:10 PM #21
work thank you Winky Winky
10-12-2013, 06:22 AM #22
okay so the program works perfect, but everytime i upload a picture with a transparent background it gives it a black background in the program and then it uploads to social club that way. I dont want the black background because i dont want the box on my shirts and cars. how can i go about fixing it?
10-12-2013, 09:49 AM #23
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 94 View Post
okay so the program works perfect, but everytime i upload a picture with a transparent background it gives it a black background in the program and then it uploads to social club that way. I dont want the black background because i dont want the box on my shirts and cars. how can i go about fixing it?

yes I have been having the same problem. cant seem to get ALL my uploads to have clear backgrounds...but some do... its just a hit or miss not sure what really determines it.

I have just edited a few of the emblems that has had the black and made the black the same color as the "crew color" so it blends.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 10-12-2013 at 10:30 AM.
10-12-2013, 02:28 PM #24
yeah, that is true i could make it the crew color, but some people in my crew dont wear the crew color and i wanted to make it a clear background so they can still use it without the red box around it. ya know?

But also i took my original image and edited it in gimp and gave it a transparent background. i saved it as a .png and i open it in the emblem creator and it turns all brown. i dont get it Not Happy or Sad
Last edited by Corrupt Gen ; 10-12-2013 at 02:42 PM.
10-12-2013, 06:40 PM #25
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by 94 View Post
yeah, that is true i could make it the crew color, but some people in my crew dont wear the crew color and i wanted to make it a clear background so they can still use it without the red box around it. ya know?

But also i took my original image and edited it in gimp and gave it a transparent background. i saved it as a .png and i open it in the emblem creator and it turns all brown. i dont get it Not Happy or Sad
I think the social club crew emblem creator has the option to make it the background transparent. Give it a try buddy.
10-12-2013, 09:08 PM #26
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Is there a tutorial for this program?
I've uploaded two images to my crew and they are black and white...
10-13-2013, 01:47 AM #27
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dark
Is there a tutorial for this program?
I've uploaded two images to my crew and they are black and white...

no not really.... are the images already black and brown?
10-13-2013, 08:08 AM #28
jr293
Do a barrel roll!
any 1 figured out how to get rid of the black background?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo