11-06-2013, 11:29 PM #1
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is not my video btw, just sharing. This is on Xbox but should also work on PS3.

The following 11 users say thank you to SYN1ST3R for this useful post:

Chip ♞, Dan Dactyl, DoN-WaKiTa, Dr.Fox, iHackModz77, johncov1, KINGMANI, Mr cake man, ROBERT_ROWL_, RTE Modz,
11-13-2013, 12:12 PM #11
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Mr
You have to be quick doing the sp to mp glitch I managed to do it twice yesterday, I got the undercover cop car ( Chrome, fully upgraded) and the space docker

I know how to do it, I've done it before

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content. - now Free
11-13-2013, 12:34 PM #12
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Apple
I know how to do it, I've done it before

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content. - now Free

I can't seem to get it working today don't know why
11-13-2013, 04:54 PM #13
IthinkUfarted
Do a barrel roll!
works great.
11-15-2013, 01:55 AM #14
Can anyone do this with me on ps3. My psn is Xian317
11-16-2013, 01:06 AM #15
gunit540
Save Point
I am willing to help anyone out with this, I'll be the guy who waits untill you've done all the USB stuff.
PSN: G-UNIT540
11-16-2013, 11:08 PM #16
IthinkUfarted
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gunit540 View Post
I am willing to help anyone out with this, I'll be the guy who waits untill you've done all the USB stuff.
PSN: G-UNIT540

lol nice
11-17-2013, 06:09 PM #17
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
This isn't working for me (on PS3.) I modify my save to mod a car into singleplayer, and copy it over. When I load it up, it loads the first mission in the game. Idk what i'm doing wrong. Before I load it, is says my game percent, which is a little above 80%, but then when I load it, it starts the game all over again!
11-18-2013, 03:41 PM #18
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Just an FYI for anyone who is trying this. Wait until it is night time in your Online Session before trying. During day time hours, Michael has a lot more cut-scenes and you will have less of a chance to spawn in Michaels house. Also there is a specific location that I go to and it seems to work most of the time. The location is down the street from Michaels house where there is a movie theatre and a tattoo shop right beside one another. (Follow the main street below Michaels house all the way to the right. Its where the Rhino Tank spawns if you call Pegasus). Exit vehicle there and stand in front of Movie Theatre. Like I said, it works a hell of a lot more doing this routine than any others.
11-18-2013, 05:26 PM #19
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
That's pretty sweet. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo