01-01-2014, 10:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I was 2 strangers and freaks missions away from the trophy career criminal and I somehow managed to lose the save (I think it might have corrupted or something) :/ anyway I have the downloaded version of GTA V and I copied the save over but it said that the save wasn't mine and I couldn't use it, I deleted the game data and same thing, I followed several YouTube videos but it still won't work, I also read that you need to use the disk version so I've borrowed my friends. Can anyone explain to me how to use Bruteforce to change the save so I can use it please? I'm new to bruteforce so I don't know a lot about it. I also havent got a clue about the prefix.
01-02-2014, 11:30 PM #2
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by lukeyboy8767 View Post
Hi, I was 2 strangers and freaks missions away from the trophy career criminal and I somehow managed to lose the save (I think it might have corrupted or something) :/ anyway I have the downloaded version of GTA V and I copied the save over but it said that the save wasn't mine and I couldn't use it, I deleted the game data and same thing, I followed several YouTube videos but it still won't work, I also read that you need to use the disk version so I've borrowed my friends. Can anyone explain to me how to use Bruteforce to change the save so I can use it please? I'm new to bruteforce so I don't know a lot about it. I also havent got a clue about the prefix.

Duplicate thread.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo