01-02-2014, 06:33 PM #1
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there, as the title says; is it possible to actually skip the prologue?
01-02-2014, 07:26 PM #2
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
Originally posted by Uncertain View Post
Hello there, as the title says; is it possible to actually skip the prologue?

I wish there was i hate the first strangers and freaks mission with Franklin and that chick, with the tow truck -.- her voice was so annoying
01-02-2014, 07:35 PM #3
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LetMeHelpYou View Post
I wish there was i hate the first strangers and freaks mission with Franklin and that chick, with the tow truck -.- her voice was so annoying

You can skip all that with a save you find either on here or somewhere else ( I did it with my main account) but I'm looking for a quick method whether it be a glitch or a hack I just need to be able to quickly skip it for my GTA V Service ;L
01-02-2014, 07:39 PM #4
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by Uncertain View Post
Hello there, as the title says; is it possible to actually skip the prologue?

Hey to get past the tut just use one of these You must login or register to view this content. put it on you usb like this PS3->SAVEDATA->Both folders or one either way works. Now in order to get this on the profile go to savedata and copy it on to the profile and load up gta5 Smile

The following user thanked xKtF for this useful post:

01-02-2014, 07:48 PM #5
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xKtF View Post
Hey to get past the tut just use one of these You must login or register to view this content. put it on you usb like this PS3->SAVEDATA->Both folders or one either way works. Now in order to get this on the profile go to savedata and copy it on to the profile and load up gta5 Smile

Thanks, going to try this. Smile
01-02-2014, 09:01 PM #6
Chris~
Gym leader
Did it work?
01-02-2014, 11:01 PM #7
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Chris
Did it work?

Works like a charm(y)
Last edited by Uncertain ; 01-02-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo