01-20-2014, 01:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i use bad choicez rtm and my own modified update.rpf file with dlc.edat...

I went to play gta v today after had been playing yesterday and i got greeted with this message...

You must login or register to view this content.

sigh even though my account isnt banned, being banned from games is just as useless ,

i will find a way...

The following user thanked ShadowGhostFox for this useful post:

KimJongIl
01-23-2014, 09:08 AM #11
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
Did you use DNS?

yes

Sent from my iPad using NGU

The following user thanked vigo600 for this useful post:

KimJongIl
01-23-2014, 10:11 AM #12
Siknik64
Gym leader
Now I read somewhere that these bans are temporary? Like a week or so?

Can anyone verify this?
01-23-2014, 11:06 AM #13
tarnz87
Save Point
Originally posted by Siknik64 View Post
Now I read somewhere that these bans are temporary? Like a week or so?

Can anyone verify this?
I hope so. My hubby needs his GTA fix, well I won't lie I do too. We were both banned a few days account, now we are using an account that hasn't cheated at all and that is now also banned.
01-23-2014, 11:11 AM #14
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by tarnz87 View Post
I hope so. My hubby needs his GTA fix, well I won't lie I do too. We were both banned a few days account, now we are using an account that hasn't cheated at all and that is now also banned.

Do you know someone who can check the non-cheating account on a different PS3 to see if it's the account or the console that is the problem?
01-23-2014, 11:17 AM #15
tarnz87
Save Point
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
Do you know someone who can check the non-cheating account on a different PS3 to see if it's the account or the console that is the problem?
Yeah we can get someone to check it, but in doing so will that cause their ps3 problems/banning with gtao also? Just because a banned account is trying to access gtao from a different IP/console? Sorry I'm a Noob in this stuff lol.
01-23-2014, 02:41 PM #16
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by tarnz87 View Post
Yeah we can get someone to check it, but in doing so will that cause their ps3 problems/banning with gtao also? Just because a banned account is trying to access gtao from a different IP/console? Sorry I'm a Noob in this stuff lol.

Good question, my honest answer is that I don't know.
01-23-2014, 03:40 PM #17
i checked now my other cfw ps3 and not banned bitches banned my ofw ps3 lol
01-23-2014, 05:15 PM #18
MR-_-305
Bounty hunter
non of my accounts work they banned all of then even the good accounts with no money wtf
01-29-2014, 05:15 AM #19
sauib786
Do a barrel roll!
if its a perment cid banned rockstar is dumb i also tryed to make a new acc had samething pieceshits banned all my accs and this was on my ofw ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo