Post: *NEW* How to get Single Player Vehicles ONLINE AFTER PATCH 1.09! *No Computer*
01-25-2014, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Video Teach you How to Bring Single Player Cars to GTA 5 Online Real Easy To do No Computer nothing needed just a Ps3 or Xbox Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to nicholasnogo for this useful post:

cRaCk_, DoN-WaKiTa
01-26-2014, 01:34 AM #11
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by nicholasnogo View Post
Wait im banned how do you know when your unban ? because when i make a new PSN its banned still how you know ?

some NGU users with banned accounts called R* to know how long the ban is goeing to be and they all got the same answer; 2 week ban. BTW; it's a MAC ban. i have 7 accounts on 1 PS3 and they all got banned.
01-26-2014, 08:15 AM #12
how about if we don't get unban ? also the Ps3 mac address is banned and the PSN you were logged in with i used my banned psn account on my JB ps3 did not work says im banned i use another psn account worked Smile

I hope i get unban :(
01-26-2014, 04:34 PM #13
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
how about if we don't get unban ? also the Ps3 mac address is banned and the PSN you were logged in with i used my banned psn account on my JB ps3 did not work says im banned i use another psn account worked Smile

I hope i get unban :(

little tip; click "quote" when you want to reply on someone's post.
ill send a e-mail to R* if i'm not unbanned by than. i changed the MAC adres on my router and it didn't work so it's a PS3 MAC ban for sure. i quess i'm gonna have to wait until ban is over and buy those shark cards.
01-26-2014, 05:03 PM #14
This Video Teach you How to Bring Single Player Cars to GTA 5 Online Real Easy To do No Computer nothing needed just a Ps3 or Xbox Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Interested?
01-26-2014, 05:04 PM #15
This Video Teach you How to Bring Single Player Cars to GTA 5 Online Real Easy To do No Computer nothing needed just a Ps3 or Xbox Smile

Read Smile
01-26-2014, 09:24 PM #16
Originally posted by WaKiTa View Post
little tip; click "quote" when you want to reply on someone's post.
ill send a e-mail to R* if i'm not unbanned by than. i changed the MAC adres on my router and it didn't work so it's a PS3 MAC ban for sure. i quess i'm gonna have to wait until ban is over and buy those shark cards.

not a ps3 mac address ban i tired Changing it did not work they banned the Ps3 console From there severs and i use my other ps3 i can log in but i can't log in the account i was banned on
also again how you know its a 2 week banned ?
01-26-2014, 09:55 PM #17
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
not a ps3 mac address ban i tired Changing it did not work they banned the Ps3 console From there severs and i use my other ps3 i can log in but i can't log in the account i was banned on
also again how you know its a 2 week banned ?

i sended a e-mail to R* today and i asked them how long my ban is going to be. waiting for a reply...
01-27-2014, 07:31 AM #18
Originally posted by WaKiTa View Post

i sended a e-mail to R* today and i asked them how long my ban is going to be. waiting for a reply...

What is there email ?
01-27-2014, 11:52 AM #19
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
What is there email ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo