02-02-2014, 03:04 PM #1
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok to start off I did dns shit lol I shared a ton of gta money with people in lobbys I got put in cheater pool after 1.09 I was in there with no timer for 4 weeks then I was like fuck this am going to ask R* how long I got. I opened a post with Rockstar Support I said.

Originally posted by another user
hi am in the cheater pool I have been for days no there is no timer that show up to tell me how long I am in for yes I did dsn modding but I wish I dint do it but whats done is done help me out

so I waited then about 2 days after the timer showed it said 0y0m24d so I was like ok then I went to sleep.
the next day i went to the R* where i had the post R* then said
Originally posted by another user
Hi ljjptv,

You are receiving this automatic reply because you recently submitted a ticket to Rockstar Games with terms related to stuck cheater pool timers found in the ticket text. If you believe you are receiving this in error, please respond to this email and we will address your issue directly.

This issue was resolved with a recent fix. If you are currently in the cheater pool, please restart your console and log in to GTA Online again to verify your timer is correct. If your timer has expired, you may need to remove the dunce cap manually from the interaction menu. From the inventory, go into your inventory and change or remove your hat.

For more information, please see:

so i went on ps3 on gta0 and i was out of the shit i was so happy to be out hope you guys get out ps.

DO NOT DO DNS CODES IF YOU WANNA GET OUT

The following user thanked ljjp for this useful post:

geeohhgeesus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo