02-11-2014, 02:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing yesterday for all of 5 minutes. I left my apartment on my BMX bike (try those things, they're fun!) and I'm just cruising down the road toward grove st and BAM. Hit by a player in an Adder who had chased me from my apartment. When I re-spawned, I was greeted with his buddy in the lobby, who was in a tank. Immediately blown to pieces. So I hit passive mode and climbed on top of a house. They tried for the next 15 minutes to kill me. It was honestly kind of funny. I play other games in which griefing is not only allowed, but in some ways encouraged, so I learned to put up with it and find it hilarious now when people try. Finally they decided to fuck off and blow up my bike. Oo whoopty doo. You blew up a bike that costs 800$. Its nice to know I took away 15 minutes of your life.

So what's your guys' experiences with "randys" on GTA?
02-11-2014, 02:25 PM #2
020king
< ^ > < ^ >
Welcome to gta5
02-11-2014, 03:09 PM #3
It's always like that.
02-11-2014, 03:33 PM #4
Like 020king said, welcome to GTA. It's always like that, sometimes it's fun but most of the time it's frustrating and immoral, but hey, it's the world's most controverse game you're playing ;-)
02-11-2014, 04:00 PM #5
St0rM
Treasure hunter
i fuck with them back with my launcher so it never brothers me
02-11-2014, 04:27 PM #6
Sand.Mann
Gym leader
game is full of shit talking kids and assholes.. if you want to have a good time its best to try and make friends and stay in invite only.. ppl grow big pairs when they are on games..
02-11-2014, 05:02 PM #7
lol add me and kill them (i have god mode Smile )
02-11-2014, 06:48 PM #8
Default Avatar
Dylan
Can never find a friendly session
02-11-2014, 10:05 PM #9
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
So what's your guys' experiences with "randys" on GTA?

Half the time people seem to mind their own business, and the other half they go out of their way to kill you. I'm either level 75 or 76 at the moment with a k/d of 3.something, so when someone decides they really want to kill me I'll either take them out or try and outrun them with my vehicle (which can be tricky since I only use the Sultan, which ain't all that fast, especially compared to the increasingly common supercars).

When I used to drive around in my Infernus I basically carried out a social test every time I played. Since the rear of the Infernus is essentially bulletproof (although, the exhaust is incredibly vulnerable, and it doesn't take much before the car ends up catching fire), I used to stop as soon as someone on foot decided to shoot at me, for what appeared to be for no apparent reason, and I would beep my horn and simply sit there; if they decided to carry on shooting I'd take them out with my AP pistol without a second's thought, but if they stopped, put away their gun or approached me (which admittedly could just mean they planned on shooting me from the side), I would leave them be and drive off, as they weren't a threat to me, and they recognised I wasn't one to them.

Since there's so many aggressive players on gta, it's not exactly surprising that most people are uber defensive, and thus when they see a white dot approach them they understandably get out their weapon and prepare to fire. I do it too but only shoot when I'm sure they either plan on running me over or start firing at me. Although, when it comes down to being followed by another car I tend to be a bit more aggressive. I'll initially change direction and whatnot, but if they continue I usually just take them out (and then get a bounty put on my head or followed up by a tank 5 minutes later...)

Oh, and if someone is just fucking up everyone in a lobby with a tank, just order your own, call Lester and get off the radar, find and kill them (probably won't take a single hit if you sneak up behind them correctly), possibly kill them a couple of times just to piss them off, and then just wait for them to inevitably call up Pegasus for another tank, let them get in a car and see which general direction they plan on going, kill them, go to the closest tank spawn in the direction they were headed and simply steal their tank and destroy your own. No more tank fun for them.
Last edited by Hitman ; 02-11-2014 at 10:10 PM.
02-11-2014, 10:43 PM #10
I have also had some "fun" times with assholes in GTA, for example just yesterday I join a lobby and spawn at los santos customs. Within about 10 seconds I'm dead because there is a whole crew camping out in the parking lot and on the roof killing everyone that comes near them. So after that I go into passive mode and walk straight into the parking lot with them all wasting their ammo trying to kill me Smile . Finally they realise I'm in passive mode and start to ignore me. So then I wait for a good moment (while watching them kill all of the other people that come near) to exit passive mode and kill them all. Soon the moment comes when they all are in the parking lot, I leave passive mode pull out my combat mg and gun them all down Happy . I then call my mechanic for my entity, fend a couple of them off and then get out of there as fast as I can. Happy
Last edited by Olivermee11 ; 02-12-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo