02-23-2014, 05:19 AM #1
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can i make them with an ofw or do you need a jb system to get them. Also if you have to have a jb system can someone do an adder for me.
Also if any extra info about modded cars would be cool. like window colour, parts, and so on. Can you store them/ do they lose the nos when store?. Does the nos work when racing? Maybe some a link to pictures or videos. :P
02-23-2014, 06:56 AM #2
Nope, no JB needed... Just need a USB and the single player save editor... I started to mod today and so far have only tried regular cars such as the Vigero and Sultan and I can store them without a problem once you glitch them to MP... Regarding colors, with the save editor, you pick ANY color you want from the vast list, there's a lot.. You can change your paint job and tire smoke.... Here's the link You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by PauL_310 ; 02-23-2014 at 08:53 PM.
02-23-2014, 08:27 AM #3
XxModxX_XxModxX
Can’t trickshot me!
you are retarded, you dont need to be jailbroken to get a nos supercar into garage
02-23-2014, 02:32 PM #4
Originally posted by XxModxX View Post
you are retarded, you dont need to be jailbroken to get a nos supercar into garage

Haha :P
02-23-2014, 05:53 PM #5
XTox
Do a barrel roll!
lolololololol
02-24-2014, 04:33 AM #6
KranK
Just a Mad Man
hahaha you killed me Smile
Originally posted by XxModxX View Post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo