02-23-2014, 10:54 AM #1
Vernoxx
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If anyone has this mission and i can join you and bookmark it add x-Vernoxx please
02-23-2014, 12:49 PM #2
Indiana Mods
I am error
First of all you must be at least level 75, if your not have a friend host it or find someone that is. If you are level 75 and want to host it, go to Online tab - Jobs - Host - Rockstar Created - Missions - Go down until you find Rooftop Rumble, hope this helps
02-23-2014, 12:51 PM #3
Indiana Mods
I am error
If you want I'll host right now on PSN, add me DGK-56 and ill invite you.
02-23-2014, 02:20 PM #4
FiL-UK1
Bounty hunter
there is another mission I think opens around level 15-20 called Potshot if you play it on hard you get about 1400rp and $10,500 amd can be done in a few minutes.
when the mission starts turn back to steal a car then use it to block the dirt road, take out the 2 guys from a distance with a sniper then wait with an smg or rife, the van will come to you with one guy, shoot him as he drives to you then take the van to trevor.

when you get used to the mission it and be done in a few minutes and you only have to kill 3 guys.
02-24-2014, 09:17 AM #5
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by UK1 View Post
there is another mission I think opens around level 15-20 called Potshot if you play it on hard you get about 1400rp and $10,500 amd can be done in a few minutes.
when the mission starts turn back to steal a car then use it to block the dirt road, take out the 2 guys from a distance with a sniper then wait with an smg or rife, the van will come to you with one guy, shoot him as he drives to you then take the van to trevor.

when you get used to the mission it and be done in a few minutes and you only have to kill 3 guys.

It's good advice but I just find Pot Shot such a boring mission to farm.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo