02-24-2014, 08:26 AM #1
mramato12
Go Steelers!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GTA online has gotten boring, my friend and I need some ideas for funny stuff to do online, which leads me to my question:

What do you guys do with a small or big group of friends to make GTA online hilarious?
Thanks for your contribution.
02-24-2014, 09:16 AM #2
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Set a bounty on a every other player in the lobby then race your friends to claim the most. No helicopters or tanks allowed.
02-24-2014, 09:35 AM #3
Bruno
Niggaz
Get in the SandKing XL and run over people and flip there cars.

Kill the same people over and over again.

The following user thanked Bruno for this useful post:

KimJongIl
02-24-2014, 12:00 PM #4
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Bruno View Post

Kill the same people over and over again.

God bless you son, I'm welling up over here!
02-24-2014, 12:28 PM #5
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
- Get a Titan from the airport oben the backside and get your friends or yourself into the Titan with Motorcycles or any cars and fly away.
- Get a Dump and a Cargobob and fly it on Mount Chilliad and one of your friends Jump on the place where the content is and the other one drives down the Mountain.
02-24-2014, 03:27 PM #6
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
- Get a Titan from the airport oben the backside and get your friends or yourself into the Titan with Motorcycles or any cars and fly away.
- Get a Dump and a Cargobob and fly it on Mount Chilliad and one of your friends Jump on the place where the content is and the other one drives down the Mountain.

Gotta try the titan one, sounds freaking awesome lol
02-24-2014, 11:20 PM #7
If you have a group of around 6-8 play Prison Thugs Fight on Rockstar Verified. It's even more fun if your friends have a little bit of humor and have a mic.

or

If you're into car meets, you can have a car meet at almost any parking lot and show off your cars. Then we tend to Instagram our meets.
02-25-2014, 07:38 AM #8
vincom
Climbing up the ladder
Troll everyone in the lobby til they quit
02-25-2014, 09:03 AM #9
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by vincom View Post
Troll everyone in the lobby til they quit

Good man.

Originally posted by Andyzle
If you have a group of around 6-8 play Prison Thugs Fight on Rockstar Verified. It's even more fun if your friends have a little bit of humor and have a mic.

The only melee DM I'll entertain is the one with the prison bus, otherwise they are just pure button mashing and seem pretty laggy.
02-25-2014, 08:48 PM #10
mramato12
Go Steelers!
It sounds a little ironic, given it's GTA, but I enjoy killing players as much as anyone; but recently I've been in the mood to leave them be. Maybe it's because I'm getting tired of people blowing up my car..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo