03-19-2014, 09:56 PM #1
ElyZium
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So yesterday I was in game and I was modding my garage. I spawned a tank in my garage and some dude yelled out "He has a freaking tank in his garage!". The "Ranter" or "Rantee" (not sure if those words even exist lol) was like "Oh yeah? Can I see?" And he buzzed my garage. I didn't let him in. I went outside with my tailgater and I drove a while. He sends me a message saying "Can you pick me up?"

I end up not picking him up and so he drives to me. Gets in my car and asks me to turn on the speed hack. I don't do anything he says (Lmao Im a dick). After a while he gets out my car while im parked, texting. He starts shooting me and damn well enough I have God Mode on ! WTF!!. Lol, I forgot to take that off last time.

BTW I do have my console "spoofed". I could care less about my account.

Anyways, he sent me another text saying these exact words "I recorded you thanks for modding, reported, have a nice ban, scrub."

So um guys what do you think about this guy?

GO SPAM HIS INBOX LOL
PSN: WildfireV2

The following 5 users say thank you to ElyZium for this useful post:

Ass Burgers, keemo13, reaperburns88, ResistTheSun, tenerifekid3
04-13-2014, 08:57 AM #47
reaperburns88
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ElyZium View Post
So yesterday I was in game and I was modding my garage. I spawned a tank in my garage and some dude yelled out "He has a freaking tank in his garage!". The "Ranter" or "Rantee" (not sure if those words even exist lol) was like "Oh yeah? Can I see?" And he buzzed my garage. I didn't let him in. I went outside with my tailgater and I drove a while. He sends me a message saying "Can you pick me up?"

I end up not picking him up and so he drives to me. Gets in my car and asks me to turn on the speed hack. I don't do anything he says (Lmao Im a dick). After a while he gets out my car while im parked, texting. He starts shooting me and damn well enough I have God Mode on ! WTF!!. Lol, I forgot to take that off last time.

BTW I do have my console "spoofed". I could care less about my account.

Anyways, he sent me another text saying these exact words "I recorded you thanks for modding, reported, have a nice ban, scrub."

So um guys what do you think about this guy?

GO SPAM HIS INBOX LOL
PSN: WildfireV2

I wouldn't sweat it, back when i had my jailbroken ps3 I went crazy with mods on GTA4 and was told by countless players that I was recorded and was gonna be reported, but I told them to fuck off because I was already recording for my youtube series lol.

The following user thanked reaperburns88 for this useful post:

ElyZium
04-13-2014, 06:38 PM #48
I done that before xD makes me laugh so hard, I had like 7 people reporting my ass! But after I quit the game, they all starting to add me and trying to be best friends with me xD
04-13-2014, 06:48 PM #49
Mikeyy
Do a barrel roll!
Very confused at the moment Drack
04-13-2014, 11:56 PM #50
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
OMFG xD not let everybody see that u mod ^^
04-13-2014, 11:57 PM #51
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
i just meet a moder on server im ps3 too have u got a white suite? he had semi god mode, i have full

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo