03-25-2014, 08:32 PM #1
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); some one asked R*
Originally posted by another user
I'm not one to spam rooftop rumble but i do use it as a starter job to entice people in then i like to go with the flow and follow what jobs come up at the end of each job.. soooo i just pulled up the pause menu to do rooftop rumble and lo an behold its not there? has R* decided that this was a way to popular job and removed it in fear that people might actually be doing the things they want to do??

so then R* then said
Originally posted by another user
We are currently working on fixing an issue with Rooftop Rumble, and expect it to be available again within the next week. Apologies for any inconvenience

UPDATE 26-March, 2014:

Rooftop Rumble is now available to play again in GTA Online. The mission may not be available from your pause menu. If that is the case, please follow these steps:
1) Join GTA Online
2) Call Martin and request a job.
3) If you do not get Rooftop Rumble, try joining a Quick Mission from the pause menu.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you enter a Rooftop Rumble lobby.
5) Complete and pass Rooftop Rumble
6) Return to Free Roam
At this point, Rooftop Rumble will be available to play from the pause menu as often as you'd like. The payout and RP for this job have not been adjusted.

Link to post You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ljjp ; 03-26-2014 at 07:49 PM.

The following user thanked ljjp for this useful post:

KimJongIl
03-27-2014, 06:23 AM #20
mack32
Hurah!
Originally posted by ZeroFateHD View Post
I tried calling martin for an hour and never got the mission once. Any suggestions?

I got the mission twice today. Maybe it's just luck.
03-28-2014, 09:55 AM #21
Originally posted by ljjp View Post
maybe its back up what payout did you get

The same $18K

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo